1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simon Crafar..........

Discussion in 'General' started by Lee57, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Get Drebber out of retirement.

2. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Uhhhhhh, dude.

ducnut likes this.
  3. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

o_O :eek:

ducnut likes this.
  4. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Ummmm, you live under a rock...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ducnut likes this.
  5. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

he died in a motorcycle crash, hit a deer.

Quicktoy and ducnut like this.
  6. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

ive never thought about it that way. good point.

Bradley Smith does great work inside a booth. but youre right, ive never heard him get excited.

MurfSVR likes this.
  7. Quicktoy

I had no idea :(. I apologize if I offended anyone. I loved him. I started a business and was away from the board and watching most racing besides Motogp for a few years.

stangmx13 likes this.
  8. Agree with this. I think he’s much better suited for that role.

MurfSVR and CRA_Fizzer like this.
  9. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Totally would have never put this to words but it makes a ton of sense and I totally agree.

MurfSVR and ducnut like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wasn't that long ago. But the thread was on this side of the forum. You would have had to leave the dungeon to see that.

The motorcycle gods do some fucked up shit. Abe on scooter? Nicky on a bicycle?! GTFO!

11. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

To be fair, Brian and Norick had zero influence on their outcomes. Nicky ran a stop sign at a hazardous intersection that put him in the path of a speeding car. Had he stopped, he’d probably still be with us.

Dane Westby is another fucked up deal.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wasn't assigning blame or innocence. Just saying that it makes me mad that guys who raced motorcycles at 200 mph for a living went out that way. :(

ducnut likes this.
  13. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Add Mike Hailwood to that list.

ducnut likes this.
  14. Quicktoy

Hey now. I post here more actually. Especially during race season. I’m just so boooooored right now lol. It’s funny. I’ve been on the other side of it and knocked someone for not knowing about someone’s death but this one made me realize to never do that because i was rushed into a quick learning of his death and was trying to apologize while also grieve a little because this is someone who had been in my home before back when Thermosman used to sleep on my couch in Daytona and Drebber came by with Matt Lynn I think. Sorry. Run on sentence. I don’t feel like going back and editing.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    ducnut likes this.
  15. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

Oh! I was flat-out blaming “the motorcycle gods” whoever/whatever they may be.

My father was a fantastic human being, as I’ve been told. He lost his life, saving a POS’s life who worked for my father. I was 8yrs-old and still don’t understand the “why” of any of it, at 51yrs-old.

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Them, I'm blaming. 100%. They could have told Nicky to chill.

ducnut likes this.