1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Signs your month has been rough.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

I laughed out loud at this! Please tell me you did it on purpose?
    :D

2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Maybe he has thrush.
    Unlike a real bone, there are degrees of brokenness. Some are debilitating others just leave a speed bump. I think that you should break the news to him that he just lost 12 to 19% in length.:D
    What, are you 4?:D

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Is this new owner???

[​IMG]

Steady T likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't think I'd tell the boys at work about that particular injury.
    It could tend to lead to nicknames.

5. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Tell me this was on purpose...:crackup:

Oops, somebody beat me to it.

6. Uncle Snake

Uncle Snake Well-Known Member

Back around 1990 or so I had a "fold-over" during some overly acrobatic "activities". My girlfriend took me to Dartmouth Hitch-cock Medickal Center at midnight only to be laughed at by the med student...... The poor little bastard(penis, not med student) looked like he'd swallowed a plum and had a significant "Clinton hook". Everything healed up fine, no losses dimensionally speaking, and besides, it's big enough to keep me happy.....

7. They tried not to. They acted weird about it forever. I mean, if someone broke an ankle they'd just be like "dude broke his ankle".

But they didn't. They just kept saying shit like "personal injury" and other non-descriptive terms.

Then unfortunately for him, it finally got out. :D

8. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

Yessir.

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I suspect that the atmosphere on a drilling rig is probably a lot like that of the engine room on a Navy ship. (well, the way Navy ships used to be before the PC police took hold)

That poor bastard... :crackup:

Gorilla George likes this.
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

The price of a 12 pack of 16oz aluminum bottles of Bud Light went from $11.07 to $12.99 at my local store. Shit pisses me off.

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

One of the manly reasons I've been surly.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nobody's gonna convince me that this thread went anywhere near the direction Dave was planning. :D

To those of you who posted with real problems, you have my sympathy. Some of those stories are seriously heavy.

13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Here is some help sorting out #6!
    http://www.ncrfactory.com/
    :D

14. :crackup: I’m splitting the cases to do the transmission in Feb anyways. Let’s get this party started. We are going to do some Ferriaci (weisco) high comp pistons anyways and by we I mean I’m putting them in regardless. :D

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Word

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah man, I was looking for stupid first world problems that people could and would laugh at you over.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Going on 77 (80?) Hours since Monday and tomorrow is scheduled for 24hrs straight. Working a new Broadway show. Some teething problems, lots of work calls in between shows. Slept 4 hrs last night, here till 11 tonight. On the bright side, I can't believe they pay me to do this!

Get On Your Feet!

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You doing the whole tour or just the local show?

19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Local. After this thing leaves we have the ballet loading in literally the same hour lol. No sleep till!

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Okay, you drink Bud Light AND pay extra for fancy cans?
    Wtf?
    Rittchie.