1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be butt hurt by a ban or am I now in an exclusive club?

Discussion in 'General' started by casjoker, Aug 28, 2016.

1. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Speaking of spam, I've been getting a lot of email notifications of new threads that look a lot like spam.

Has there been a lot more than usual lately?

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

A lot? Not a ton but a few here and there. I usually get them before they even get a chance to post. Oh, Turn off the notification.

I've wiped out huge sections of Vietnam and Pakistan in the last few months. :D

Yzasserina likes this.
  3. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

lol.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Don't give yourself too much credit. Sometimes, we just don't give a shit. Ask Fonda Dix how many months he thought he was anonymous. :D

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

War criminal! :Poke:

6. The only recent one I can think of was sunshine. I don't even remember what he actually did.

7. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

It's been a while since anyone was butthurt enough to go full retard. I do enjoy watching those trainwrecks

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, no idea on that one. He was here and then he was gone, like a beer and taco fart on an airplane.

9. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Hell, one dude got banned just for snoring too loud.

Wait...I don't think that's right...well maybe.......I'm not sure. Nevermind.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

I got banned once for posting a link to a page that had a link to a video. Technically I think it was a BS ban but under the circumstances I can't complain much. :D

11. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

:flag:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So who gets credit for eliminating Casby's body of work?

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Google? Hillary Clinton? The UN? Jesus?

14. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

One of these jerks banned me and then forgot about it for weeks. Jerks.

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He was about the only one that thought that.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was all Mongo. It takes a special kind of deviant to ruin someone's life like that. :D

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: It's just way too easy to figure out who people are.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Huh, don't even remember it. Kind of remember him, he had way too much of his reality wrapped up in this place.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Even the people using proxy servers are wasting a lot of time. No point in telling them why it doesn't work, funnier to laugh at their thinking they are getting away with something. :D

20. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Before the kinder and friendlier family version of the BBS, you had to do some pretty sub-human shiz to earn a lifetime ban.

Last one I remember was Webcrush. I'd still like to see those two come face to face.