1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be butt hurt by a ban or am I now in an exclusive club?

Discussion in 'General' started by casjoker, Aug 28, 2016.

1. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I couldn't. You get a nice little message saying you have been banned and it will be lifted on X date. The mods can even personalize it...:D

I am guessing if you can read them you have an alternative log in????:eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. casjoker

In Sgt Shultz's voice, I know nothing, nothing...

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Funny thing is, I have reduced a lot of the extra-long vacation. Except whenever someone tried to be slick and created a new ID. :D

4. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Hint: If you don't log in, you can still read posts.

5. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Hey! F that! I follow all the rules around here. My momma raised me right!

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, I hate you a little less than a lot of the others, suck up. :D

7. condon66

condon66 Member well known

:crackup:

8. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

Better be careful, you're showing your soft side :)

9. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Dude, mongo banned me as a joke once and then forgot about me. Suck it up. :D

scottn, flyboy, Fencer and 1 other person like this.
  10. casjoker

:crackup:That's too funny. I figured they set it and forget it ban schedule thing. So is it a computer that gets an IP address or is it a specific place like a house or business?

11. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm curious, while you were banned, did you make a list of all the new threads you wanted to start when you got back or did you just get excited when you found out you weren't banned anymore and start spooging posts all over the place?

12. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I tried that once.. Didn't end well. I got a special message on the second one alerting me to the extra 10 that had been tacked on.
    Sucked at5the5time but is funny as hell now that I think of it.

13. condon66

He's trying to up his post count so that when he's banned again people will notice. :D

14. casjoker

I had a list, I crossed out several based on the offensive titles and overt bitterness, time heals most wounds.

15. casjoker

Actually, this place is way better than google and I choose to have limited people to interact with.

16. condon66

You don't seem like you would have too many people wanting to interact with you so you are probably good on that. :D

Hey, I'm just having fun with all these openings you keep offering up! Carry on.

17. casjoker

ha, no worries. Like I said thread was started to have a little fun and kill some time. Out of curiosity can a moderator ban another mod? Is Mongo supreme king and can ban anyone but he is untouchable? From what I know there are only three mods, Mongo, Dave K and Papa? How the hell do you guys read all the crap on here and get anything else done?

18. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Post up that vid that got you banned. I don't remember seeing the thread.

19. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

20. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I went to BanCamp once...it was lonely there....:)