1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be butt hurt by a ban or am I now in an exclusive club?

Discussion in 'General' started by casjoker, Aug 28, 2016.

1. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Ok, I am a little butt hurt about getting banned a couple weeks ago...yes I am on my cycle right now... It was over in the Melkman vs whoever thread. In my defense I had a pretty good buzz that night and it was supposed to be all in good nature of how much stupid was going on. I felt 15-20 days whatever it was seemed excessive. Although in which ever mods (guessing Mongo) defense I said it was on my bucket list...3 days would have made the point. What is the average length of a ban anyways? Anyway I could have requested a jury trial...

There good cry and a post here makes me feel all better...flame away!

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You were gone?

Wait, were you ever here? :D

cortezmachine likes this.
  3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Word of advice: any post that ends with something like "I'm a bad ass and I broke the rules. There, ban me" will ALWAYS get you some extra sauce if I get to it first. Acting butt hurt after the fact will push me straight into asshole territory. The vast majority of people take it like men then don't bring it up again. They love the BBS more than they hate me. :D

cajun636, TurboBlew, TLR67 and 3 others like this.
  5. condon66

condon66 Member well known

It is pretty funny actually. It's like the drunk guy picking a fight and then acting like you shouldn't have hit him.:crackup:

6. casjoker

dam, another box of tissues...no one even missed me...:(. Ha, I like the analogy...

Not :Poke: anyone just bored at the office and figured I give people a stupid little thread to have some fun in.

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Never heard of you.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No and it's not all that of an exclusive club. :D

vizsladog likes this.
  9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Sheesh, Joker as long as you've been around, I would have guessed that you'd been banned many times before. o_O

And, be glad. He did you a frickin favor bro! Ought to be pissed that he lifted the ban.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I can work with you on finding out how long you would have to be gone for people to notice. All you have to do is ask, if you're interested. :D

11. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

We asked your mom and she said you're special!

12. casjoker

No thanks, bucket list item # 17, 729 was met, moving on to bigger and better....As long as I have been on here and with my limited post count my guess is years, if at all before it was noticed I was gone. I think I have met maybe 5 people in person on here. May change if I get racing again in February but again I am pretty forgettable...hint, hint , hint Papa....

13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So you let some pussy moderator hurt your feelings? I'd be more concerned about that if I were you.

14. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

So, what exactly earned you the ban?

15. casjoker

I am guessing it was a reference to politics in a general thread...ha, I see what you did there...

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Don't be a little hoe.

bleacht likes this.
  17. DWhyte91

DWhyte91 Well-Known Member

When you get banned can you still read everyone's posts/threads?

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Alright boys, show him what he's won...

19. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Yes. Don't ax how I know.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, just can't reply.

You forgot to mention that you created two (maybe more) IDs to get back in, cas. :D