1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sepang, Malaysia | MotoGP 2015 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'General' started by The Great One, Oct 22, 2015.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Mike Webb (who one could presume researched it about as good as posible) declared no contact.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Are you saying that what you saw was deliberate intent?

Cuz I think I saw it too.

Marquez deliberately and with intent attempted to disprove the Pauli Exclusion Principle.

Damn those fermions. :tut:

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

4. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

It was awesome if you are a Kenseth fan!!

Looks like he had plenty of "Uccios" at the coloseum for that Rossi maneuver!!

:crackup:

5. charles

charles The Transporter

This entire situation, in its many descriptions and now a NASCAR incident thrown in the mix,, reminds me of the movie ROLLERBALL…remember that? 1975 and then again in a 2002 remake.

6. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Jonathan!Jonathan!

7. HRC said they only wanted to talk about facts, and then went on to speculate, saying they believe (no proof) that the kick is what compressed the brake lever.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

so tell me what was not fact in the post by mfbRSV?

9. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

HRC clearly outlined the facts. The discussion regarding the kick was Nakamoto's response when asked about his OPINION. The question was "do you believe..."

10. pg_rider

pg_rider Doesn't race anymore...

A mistake by Marquez, as he was leaning into Rossi and meeting resistance, could have easily caused him to increase pressure on the brake lever and tuck the front. For Honda to say there was an "impact" is speculative.

"The data from Marc's bike shows that even though he was picking up the bike trying to avoid contact with Valentino, his front brake lever suddenly received an impact that locked the front tyre."

The video sure makes it look like Marquez was leaning INTO Rossi, not "picking up the bike". I think Yamaha should request to see the data and clear Rossi's good name. The whole statement above is inflammatory at best, and flat-out lies at worst :)

11. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Pretty easy to "prove" when all you have to do is look at the brake pressure data trace. If it was kicked there would be a nice big spike on the graph that would correlate. The gyro would tell you whether he was actively picking the bike up at that moment as well.

Pretty shitty Honda...pretty shitty.

12. charles

charles The Transporter

That's it for me, I'll never buy another Honda product. Maybe i'll start up a petition about this on Change.org

13. LOL. HRC were the ones asking Nakamoto the "questions.":D

I already answered that question, but here it is again: They speculated that Rossi kicked the brake lever. They have not proven it to be a fact.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

WOW :wow:

I see why people get frustrated talking to you. It seems that you lack basic reading comprehension. Good luck to you for the rest of your future.

15. Filterboy

Filterboy Well-Known Member

16. LOL. What didn't I comprehend?

17. charles

charles The Transporter

I demand the truth!!!

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not sure why, but this made me :crackup::crackup:

20. Jed

Jed mellifluous

The hamsters will deliver it.

Have they had their final feeding prior to their release?