1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senator? Roy moore

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Nov 14, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The story gets wackier:
    Allred the witch and a new accuser. At first glance it appears to be long missing evidence.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/roy-moore-signed-latest-accusers-high-school-yearbook
    But like the accuser that said he called her bedroom phone when Mom said she didn't have one. This also smells
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nside-gloria-allred-accusers-yearbook-forged/

I think there is some benefit of the doubt that should go to accuser and accused but this does look like a forgery based on the 7's alone. And it would not be the first time the left has tried it, remember the Bush document created with a MS Word font off of a typewriter :crackup:

Interesting and I am predicting more still wins for even more angst from the progressives (including the Republican ones) :Pop:

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Color me surprised

3. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

This is gonna get interesting, real quick!

4. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Serious question:

How in the world would you ever prove your innocence for something that happened in 1977?

I have a hard time remembering what I did last week.

Fencer likes this.
  5. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

It is also suspect because he did not "just" pop up on radar. He has been in the national press for decades. Strange how he made it through a the Republican primary with not a mention of any memory of foul play. Face off against a Democrat and 5 women remember hi a of the sudden

That being said, ill wait for evidence before I convict him
    That being said, he scares the hell out of me

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

If you are talking within the justice sytem, burden of proof is on the other side.

I think your point is: does an accusation from some long time ago constitute proof? I'm not a judge (or juror for that matter) , but I wouldn't think so.

If you are thinking simply in the court of public opinion, that's entirely different. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that, for these accusers anyway, their primary goal isn't a criminal conviction, but a political one.

7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Here’s a tip, you want to be taken serious, don’t have that cunt Gloria Allred as your attorney.

sharkattack and jrsamples like this.
  8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In the days of Twitter, Facebook and other social media, a court of public opinion should scare the everloving crap out of anyone.

9. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Drag a dollar.....

I have a problem with "brave" people who bring up shit from the stone age. Don't make 'em wrong, just seems weak and opportunistic.

That said, the judge seems wackier than Dave K selling batteries to Elon Musk. I would not put it past him. Kind of reminds me of Swaggart.

Shenanigans likes this.
  10. sheepofblue

I am hoping he gets elected to keep the scum Strange out and the commie demoncat, then is a one termer.

That said this looks like a hit job to me as to proving innocence you could start by showing stuff does not match in her 'evidence' such as that article. Also the mother contradicted the ones story about a telephone in her bedroom. The witness that worked for Biden (claims she voted Trump :crackup:) Etc. But in the end the people creating stuff (if that is the case) are depending on the uninformed reading articles by the leftist press and not hearing/knowing details and being swayed. Typical tactic of any smear campaign regardless of who runs it.

Fencer likes this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

A political result suits me fine. A scofflaw of Roy Moore's caliber has no place in the US Senate. He is not tempermentally capable of rational thought. In this one case, the end justifies the means. Maybe I'll take a selfie of myself voting for a democrat for the amusement of my liberal friends.

V5 Racer likes this.
  12. sheepofblue

I have been to Gadsden (not that far back) and have a hard time believing that someone 32 dating high school girls could get elected let alone missing out on a good tar and feather back then. So if it was 'common knowledge' as some state I have to be suspicious. Shoot I know of a fact in another small town and know for a fact kids were told to stay away and if he got caught molesting a girl he likely would have come up missing (he was a perv and peeper though) Further he could not have been elected to town drunk.

13. sheepofblue

And yet there is such a high standard seated now like say the one that thought Guam might flip over?

14. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Representative Johnson is merely stupid. Moore holds no regard for any law other than God's, and God's law is dispensed by the judge himself.

15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

So, all this "came to light" AFTER to 76 day limit to changing the ballot. Hmmmmm, I have to wonder if THAT was part of the plan?

jrsamples likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

I think I would not say merely..... he is certainly exceptional. I am not a fan of Moore but Luther Strange failed to enforce the law as an Attorney General to get a Senate appointment from all appearances (and he has been slimy in the past). Further the Democrat while trying to act moderate to get elected is FAR from it. The best choice was Brooks even though I hated to loose him as my Congressman (we have done worse in the past) but he got knee capped by McConnell. So while I am not a fan of Moore the concept of throwing a badger in with the filth in DC to cause trouble appeals to me (short term)

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So I heard today that he used to be a Democrat and these alleged crimes happened while he was a Democrat. That makes sense as to why no one would say anything, the commies fall on the sword for their own. But the same perv turns Republican and suddenly he's a bad guy.

Motofun352 likes this.
  18. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Call me crazy, but when I see her I think 1XIDB, just to test the waters...

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

She'll rip it off while you're still inside her just to watch you bleed to death...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    sharkattack likes this.
  20. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Sheesh we're smarter than that Monger.