1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senator? Roy moore

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: I'm not the one who said I'd give it a try :D

2. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

51B90073-28F6-4BDE-8415-745F7241E085.jpeg :D

Boman Forklift and sharkattack like this.
  3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

The "victim" really f'd up with that yearbook signing. Should have done a little more homework first.:crackup:

Mot Okstef likes this.
  4. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

WTF is wrong with people in Alabama? Are they seriously going to support this guy as more allegations come out and say they will still vote for a child raper rather than vote for a Democrat? :rolleyes:

The clueless masses need to get a clue that it's not about party loyalty, it's about being a decent human being and not being a total scumbag douchenozzle.

For crying out loud, he got banned from the local mall for being a stalker and hitting on underage girls. :Puke:

But he asked their mom for permission so I guess it's OK. :mad:

stk0308 and SnacktimeKC like this.
  5. BHP41

It seems that the people of Alabama are skeptical(as they should be) of the accusations and are requiring (like they should) proof.

Yesterday Moore’s attorney said they should release the only piece of evidence for examination, the year book he allegedly signed.

The accuser and her attorney conveniently left out that her divorce papers were signed by Moore. He also doesn’t sign his name with “DA” at the end as he was a judge at that time but had an assistant that would stamp his name and her initials beside it, her name , Delver Adams.

TSWebster likes this.
  6. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I asked this in another thread, would you let your 16-year-old girl hang out with him (or Clinton) alone? If I even have the slightest hair standing up on the back of my head about that (which I would based on all the accusers) I certainly wouldn’t vote for him either.

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Why would any rational person allow their 16 year old daughter to hang out with 30+ year old strangers? It was never answered because it's a stoopid analogy.

Why is it when people ask for proof of a crime, they are accused of siding with the alleged assaulter?

BHP41 likes this.
  8. SnacktimeKC

There are many reasons a 16 year old can be alone with 30yo+ strangers, doctors, bosses, teachers, if she wanted to work on a political campaign.... And if any of them had 8+ accusers of inappropriately I wouldn’t allow it even without “proof”, but if they had solid reputations I would.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Because a solid reputation exists until it doesn't. Disclaimer: This is NOT a defense of Moore.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Welcome to 2017, where partisan victory, being right, or getting a gotcha moment, is FAR more important that truth, justice and the American way.

11. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

So up until a week or so ago, you would have been cool with your hypothetical 16 YO daughter working for Moore's political campaign. Sounds like you answered your own question :beer:

12. BHP41

The age of consent in Alabama is 16. It’s not whether or not you believe it to be right or wrong, it’s about proving accusations.

To answer your question, I believe that is too young for anyone, male or female to make good life decisions. I would not like or want a daughter of mine(I have no kids) dating an older man at that age. Same would go for a son dating an older woman. It would be made crystal clear that it would be in the benefit of thier health to stay the fuck away.

sheepofblue likes this.
  13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I believe he was Deputy District Attorney (DDA not DA) at the time. Since then he has been a judge and supreme state court judge. Also a long time married man and grandfather.

At least some of the people of Alabama are skeptical of the ability of the left and DC to lie and smear while doing what they accuse others of. Add in timing. Add in there has been decades of chances including when he was removed from office once.

He is not a great candidate but Luther Strange was a CURRENT scum who by every appearance got appointed to not charge the then sitting governor. Oh and Mo Brooks was smeared by the DC crowd first (without validity) so there is recent memory of a DC hit job. But yes we could vote for the Marxist who is lying about being moderate until in office.

EDIT: as to partisanship my vote will be to throw a wrench at McConnel who is also a Republican that needs to be gone.

14. SnacktimeKC

Excellent point and you’re probably right. But knowing what I know now would change things.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  15. SnacktimeKC

Let’s keep in mind some of the accusations were when girls were 14 but let’s go with 16 and let’s say it was all “legal”, like you it’s very inappropriate and I wouldn’t vote for someone who has numerous accusations of that. Proof or not.

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ahem

17. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Unless my theoretical son found a cougar that had a 7 figure net worth. Then I might tell him not to fuck that relationship up. :crackup:

V5 Racer, Banditracer and BHP41 like this.
  18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Did you for Obama and Biden? Biden has a bad rep that did not just pop up a few weeks before voting (to avoid a false impression I need to add that I have never seen nor heard of anything remotely bad on Obama and believe on this front he is a decent guy)

19. SnacktimeKC

Never voted for Biden or Obama. While I've never heard anything about inappropriate touching for Obama, Biden has been all over the place for years and now it's coming back to haunt him. He was front and center on Huffpost with "No Joe" as the title, he's done.

sheepofblue likes this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The one I find interesting is Terry Crews. Its only about a year old, Crews could snap the neck of the guy who did it, and it was witnessed by his wife.