1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Senator? Roy moore

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You believe everything you read on the internet don't you? :crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What's interesting about it? I've had my junk grabbed by drunks of both sexes, never considered it degrading or insulting and sure as hell not remotely close to assault. I used to like Crews until he started really pushing how murses are cool. Add in this bullshit and sadly another actor I liked I now dislike :(

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Curious, are you cool with a powerful male just grabbing an female employees vagina?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Depends on the situation but overall yep. She can then bitch slap his idiotic ass and move on. The pussy isn't some magical thing any more than grabbing someones ass or whatever.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Thanks for clarifying. Just wanted to make sure you did not have a double standard.

Now, to answer your question. I find it interesting only because it Terry "F*****g" Crews! :)

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Of course he does
    internet.jpg

In related new Salvador Dali was accused of bondage by his aardvark
    anteater.jpg

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You mean everything on the internet isn't true ? :eek:

I'm shocked at this news. :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

About once a week I have to pry out of Evelyne that she learned some factoid from the news or even better a commercial. It's hilarious :D

9. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Give me an M, give me an O, give me another O...

10. sheepofblue

Chickens ain't hatched yet

11. sheepofblue

The Washington Post needs to fact check a bit more:
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...estions-leigh-corfmans-accusations-roy-moore/

Yep the court documents confirmed he was there. But oops it also makes her story VERY unlikely by moving her out of Mom's house to another town within 12 days.

So far we have a signature photo copy that looks fake and the commie lawyer will let no one see. Oh and last I heard she claims she was paid cash so while no one can remember her working there she doesn't have a paper trail either.

And now court documents that put the 14 year old in another town within a couple of weeks.

BHP41 likes this.
  12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

If the WaPo were concerned about facts. They wouldn’t have ran 3/4 of the political articles they have in the past 18 months.

crashman and sheepofblue like this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

14. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I got to overturn Roe v Wade and laughed, what BS.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  15. sheepofblue

:timeforabeer: or maybe because the charges look sketchy at best and were likely created by Bitch McConnell, the Compost or the Democrat party to smear him based on timing? Or that Jones is a flaming leftist who is so proud of it that he is lying on his positions. And lastly because Bitch already smeared and attacked Brooks who was the best of the 3 based upon actions and voting record.

16. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:D
    Know what will be funnier than even that????
    If THAT Democrat becomes the deciding vote AGAINST something important to you.:crackup:

17. sheepofblue

He won't despite his claiming moderacy he is a far left vote that would be consistent other than maybe 6 months out from election time when his vote can be done without by the marxist leadership.

18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Like I said, it's a shit sandwich. Do I vote for an ideological dipshit or an egotistical fool who believes he is above the law? Maybe, come election day, I'll just sit on the porch and drink.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Looks like the dipshit may have just stepped in some.

20. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017