1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on investing...

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

[emoji817]

~sent from mobile

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

Hey @Gorilla George i hope you’re as upside down with your stoopid XSPA as I am :D

3. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Not to say I told you so, because I really have no idea why its moving and aren't watching the volumes or anything, so I'm not saying I told you so... but literally down 10 cents right now from earlier in the week, which is what I said on Monday haha. Shit is beyond dumb. What's kind of interesting at least for today's 5 minute chart look, is that ETH is deviating from BTC and had a positive 24hrs while the others didn't.

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Assuming you're speaking of DOGE, its been vacillating between .25 and .40. I keep loading up when its down in the mid-20s. Hoping to see some nice pops soon :)

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Problem is you're going to get increasingly greedy, hold on to the thing with no exit strategy as it rises, and then ride it all the way back to worthlessness.

6. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Probably, but I don't care. This one is a hail mary for me. Fuggit!

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup: okay, if you like those, I am PMing you a stock tip.

Rico888 and motion like this.
  8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I got a hot lead into the ground floor of a startup run by a former Nigerian prince. Who wants in?

9. BigBird

BigBird blah

Only if I can meet the King of Zamunda

10. Sweatypants

in order for you to win at that game though, you gotta just keep hoping that there's sustained idiots hyping it up over and over and over again. how many waves do you think you can get out of this before you're left hanging? cause there's no earnings or goods or revenue to justify any movement, only memes and bullshit.

motion likes this.
  11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I get it. Its a game of musical chairs. The meme stocks and Redditors have shown me that they are stubborn and will hang on. I'm not in for years... just till it gets to $5.00 :D

12. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

For sure. Glad I stuck to my guns. I have actually put all buying on hold. Even my usual stuff. Just holding what I got and seeing where it takes me for a while. The crypto is "set it and forget it", Im talking about my normal stocks. Just gonna observe for a while unless we get into some deep red on temp news. Then may buy on the way up.

13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I bitched out

14. Sweatypants

what was your final profit margin for all your teeter tottering?

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I made 20% on my Doge. My biggest success story for the past 12 months.

BigBird and Sweatypants like this.
  16. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

It stalled at $.27 for the last week, so I knew Elon had stop talking about it. Time to get out. Ya it’s BS all right!

17. Sweatypants

Still double a normal portfolio. Can't be mad at that.

motion likes this.
  18. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

not bad for 14 days. I’ll take it!

BigBird likes this.
  19. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Has anyone watched what agricultural commodities are doing? Corn, soybeans and wheat have gone insane! Like, damn I wish I hadn't sold last year's wheat crop until now.. it is up about 20%. Corn over $7/bushel!

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Considering your track record, that's fantastic.

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.