1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by JCP636, Nov 29, 2010.

1. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i know ive been out of the loop for a bit, but no national at Jennings this year?

2. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

Yeh i must have clicked on it before it was up

3. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

I am honestly stunned about no VIR in March.

Ride safe,
    AAron

4. got40

got40 On hiatus...

:stupid:

I hate to see it get cut too but its in the best interest of WERA I'm sure. The place was a ghost town; I think I counted 48 entries or so. Just like dropping the 4th Roebling round from last year. I'm actually glad to see fewer races and Jennings moved to May.

Good on ya WERA. :up:

5. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Ya that I agree with NO CMP I drove all the way down from the Northeast and that was crazy how small the grids were.

2 or 3 entries in Formula one and such...

Ride safe,
    AAron

6. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Didn't have it last year either.

I'd like to see that.

7. got40

got40 On hiatus...

It sucks too I love that track. Grippy surface, races good, lots of good passing spots, (seemingly) good management, and the best facilities of any club track in the southeast. But its better for WERA to make money than lose it so I can't blame them a bit. Never understood why more people don't come out to that track.

8. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

Fag. Just get there and race!:D

9. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

:stupid:

On the first part :D

Though I really will miss VIR as the opener - was always a good time, and I got to hang with some cool southern peeps :up:

10. joec

joec brace yourself

the guys from nh and maine will be happy to not have to shovel their way to the new york/ct line!

11. triplestrong

Me too, never cared about the cost for VIR in March, always a great weekend. Tell Cecil I said hey! :up:

12. triplestrong

Gotta sacrifice sometimes...ask a neighbor to help

13. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Will do :up:

14. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

OK, listen, bishes! I loved having VIR being the season-opener for us up-north guys but it was a fair hunk of dough to get there and race on untested, spent-all-winter-prepping-it stuff. In 2009 my gearbox broke in Friday practice, and I ate the whole weekend expenses without turning a single race lap.

I'd go back in a heartbeat, in fact, somebody asked me last week if I was going to VIR in March, and I said "Hell, yeah!" Now I gotta revise that to "shucks, no."

15. BURGIO

BURGIO Well-Known Member

I like how Jennings is sooner this year.

We need to have a another VIR date. I wouldnt mind trading a Tally weekend for a VIR weekend.

16. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Warmer states earlier in the year makes sense... lol

Hey, I didnt see Bluegrass on this years schedule either?!!? What gives?! :)

I hope the RRGC works out for us this year.

17. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Wake up old man!:D

How's the weather looking for the first Tally round?

18. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

I am a little disappointed that VIR isn't in early and it's only on the schedule once. Looks like the car guys will eventually take over that place with as much money, I imagine, they are charging. Is Nelson really a Mid-Atlantic track? Also CMP on the schedule would look a lot better as well.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I agree. However I'm not pissing away 5 grand just to make a schedule look pretty with CMP. The track is really working with us trying to find a different date we can try to see if that makes a difference but the simple fact was no one seems to want to race at CMP and we have lost money there more often than not.

VIR not being in March sucks too and I hate losing dates at any track.

20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

The GNF could be ccccccold in 2011. :eek: