1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Schedule

Discussion in 'General' started by JCP636, Nov 29, 2010.

1. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

cool, i'll probably end up going anyway, since I don't want to wait 2 more months.

I'll ride in the rain. Whatever.

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Really? A quick check of the WERA Racer stats looks like you have made ONE trip to VIR to ride with WERA. Since you started racing in 2006, there have been at least 8 WERA events at VIR. So why didn't you make the trip the other 7 times?

Glad to hear that we have another e-Thug here, though. Easy to spot, you don't sign your posts.

3. RollieManollie

RollieManollie I Need to Get My Beak Wet

Well, a bit disappointed, but I think we all knew it was coming due to the grid sizes we saw this summer. By doing these changes means that wera will be around for a couple more years, by all means go for it.

I just don't understand why there are so many rounds in the regions? Why not take half of those away and replace with one or two preimere tracks and make it a combined regional or even make some double points rounds.

Anyways, I'm not here to argue and expect anytype of defense. If this needs to happen to continue racing in the future i'm in support of it. Besides, I'm sure some racers could the credit card relief...lol!

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What are you disappointed in? The only thing different so far is CMP and VIR - both of which I am still working on - and an addition of G'man.

5. mxracer95

mxracer95 Well-Known Member

Miller weekend isn't the weekend before WSBK :(

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, we're hoping that will actually help the racers out because that weekend always forced up against an AFM race. No need to hurt their turnout or ours.

7. RollieManollie

No NJMP for 2011:D

But after posting what they charge, I don't blame ya one bit!:up:

8. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

That and folks don;t have to worry about their stuff growing legs and walking away either.. :D Just sayin'..

9. RollieManollie

I heard that a few times, but I've personally been there about 5 times and never saw or heard anything of such. I was actually impressed about how much security they had there driving around during the race weekends.

Now that I posted that, I'll probably wake up one morning while there and everything I had out disappeared in the night. :eek:

10. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Okay I didn't read every page, so when you say this..... what would it mean if you did work something out? Would you lose any of the dates on the schedule now and replace it with VIR if that was possible. Mostly interested in the Mid-A region, which now looks like a Summit Point region. I mean that's not a horrible thing for me, but I just really love going to VIR and was looking forward to it this year. :( Just a little bummed I guess. Good luck with working on it :up:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, we're trying for a date that fits with what's already on the schedule.

12. Z-man

Z-man Resident Instigator

Honestly, the reason I jumped ship to CCS was because in 2007 WERA moved to only going to VIR once, check CCS and even though times have been a bit financially difficult, the only events I've done are the two trips to VIR they have each year with the exception being a wedding I was in.

No thug but when you take the liberty of speaking on behalf of two states full of racers as if we all feel the same way you do, you sound like an a$$hole. Sorry if ignorant people get me a bit fired up. Also, it sounds like you are calling me out, I'm not a violent person but I'll be happy to introduce myself at the next event if you like, then I'll be really easy to spot.

13. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Another reason why I don't race with CCS.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  14. NJR1FTP

NJR1FTP Well-Known Member

we should have a Wera vs. CCS rumble.

15. triplestrong

triplestrong Well-Known Member

I'm in. When? Btw, son, it's WERA.

16. NJR1FTP

NJR1FTP Well-Known Member

Yo son when u wanna do dis we can handle it and shit. Word

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  17. UberRacing

UberRacing Well-Known Member

wera west @ mmsp; dang I may need to move back out west....

east coast is over rated; summit and beaver....vs miller.....

18. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

19. triplestrong

First chance ya feel the need for a bitch-slappin' (gangsta style)

20. triplestrong

Werd