1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roundup and Cancer

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, May 15, 2019.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

What's interesting is in the past decade no-till farming has almost completely taken over. Tobacco is the only thing I'm seeing grown by turning soil, not food.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hell, I'd do it, but my reaction is inflammatory not GI.

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Even though those are often higher in gluten ;)

4. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Actually, in some cases it does. A lot of people that can’t eat modern wheat have little to no trouble with ancient or artisan wheat.

Aaaaaaaand, I’m late to the party! @pickled egg :crackup::beer:

5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I was spraying Roundup Sunday, that should get me a couple million shouldn't it ?

jrsamples likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

They should just come and do a dna genome mapping of the poison ivy in my front hedgerow... find out how to splice whatever gene is keeping that shit alive despite me having killed & replaced the hedgery twice. :mad:

jrsamples likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Who thinks 5G will be this generations asbestos?

[​IMG]

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

Acid rain, global warming, climate change... all in one

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They forgot ingrown toenails and male pattern baldness...

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I think 5G is under my bed.

11. Phl218

Phl218 .

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Typing this as I'm holding my morning CBD sublingual... it doesn't get you high, unfortunately. :D

13. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

It is no coincidence that celiac/gluten intolerance was almost non existent 20 yrs ago and that these sensitivities are not prevalent in countries where glyphosate is banned.

You shouldn't have to take a pill to counteract the effects of a poison on your food. The poison shouldn't be on the food.

Those who poison people for profit are commiting violence. Those who defend them are equally as guilty.

I lived in Italy 2yrs. I ate pasta almost every day and never had a problem.

Now I am gluten intolerant. Something (glyphosat) causes this shit.

ryoung57 likes this.
  14. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

About 20 years ago the diagnostic tests for it were developed and doctors are now actually looking for it.
    Correlation does not equal causation.

People around the world have this disease - This data was collected well before glyphosate was being banned anywhere - and the rates are all over the map. You can't cherry pick the data just because a few countries stand out. Germany has a rate of 1:500 shown and this data was collected 7 years before they even entertained banning the shit. Why is it so low? Lack of diagnostic testing? lack of visibility on the disease?

Totally not arguing that the shit is poison and we need to get rid of it - but there is zero evidence that Round up altered my genetic code...

Your info is whack.
    Source: I carry the genes and passed them on to my kids. I do lots of reading on the topic trying to circumvent the considerable damage it does to me when I get even microscopic amounts of the stuff.

Imagine vomiting and pooping and being in GI distress for days because someone who had flour on their hands at some point - touched your food.

main-qimg-862adfba23ba8e30b40867d7380a7b4a-c.jpg

15. Phl218

Phl218 .

it's not only that 20 years ago the use of Glyphosate went up sky high, but also GMO crops. nobody will tell you if a modified strain of dna will also keep modifying yours... i was trying to look up some articles that solidify this assumption, but it's all TLDR for now. flying over some indicates it though.

sorry for you being so affected by it, i have a riding buddy in Germany, who at some point couldn't leave the house any more to go ride with us. too much pain and no toilets available on the road for immediate use

up until then, his diet consisted of Red Bull and McD... and lots of stress at work.

after a decade of Gluten free food, he finally got an easy job and is actually fine with eating gluten - containing (organic) food sometimes...

weird.

16. 10-15

10-15 Well-Known Member

My daughter was diagnosed with T1 diabetes age two. She developed Celiac disease at 16 yoa. Not uncommon for T1 diabetics to develop celiac. She played soccer from 4 yoa throughout high school and also some travel ball. She is 22 now and getting ready to enter a Master program for Occupational Therapy while working as a COTA. I'm amazed how she deals with both. Tough as nails and the Celiac is no joke.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I'm convinced that for most people, it's a gut bacteria issue. There are literally trillions of those little bastards in there doing the dirty work of breaking down our food (I heard somewhere that there are more bacteria in your gut biome than there have been people on the planet, ever). Our health and tolerance is directly affected by theirs. I had a kid that worked for me a few years ago - allergic to EVERYTHING: nuts, wheat, shellfish, milk, bees, and much more. On a long road trip we were discussing the roots of it - kid was born c-section and his mother did not breast feed. He never had a chance because there was no mechanism for the passing on of all the important bacteria he needed to build resistance to all that junk.

Phl218 likes this.
  18. CausticYarn

CBD is an awesome anti-inflammatory. I was mainlining the stuff last fall. Sadly - it also lowers the blood’s ability to clot. And My clotting factors are already too low.

No CBD, No turmeric, no fish oil, no Advil.

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

yup. i literally feed dirt to my son.

not really - but we don't use sanitizers (whole other can of worms) and if he needs to eat something, let him have it.

20. CausticYarn

My oldest was born c-section as well. But birth isn’t the only way to gain that bacterial network. Babies put everything in their mouth...

As adults — anyone we are swapping spit with, helps or hinders the biome...