1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ronald Reagan said that?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jul 31, 2019.

1. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Who gives a Fuck? Like seriously. Why is this news

britx303 likes this.
  2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

All societal norms must be changed.
    All history must be changed.
    All heroes must be destroyed.
    It's in the playbook.

sheepofblue, speeddaddy and SGVRider like this.
  3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Well he was right. Most monkeys were wearing shoes and playing the piano way back when.

monkey.png

4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yup. That’s why they’re trying to make this newsworthy. Society is as much about artifacts, myths and memes as it is about people. If we tear down the legacy of the past, we can more easily reshape our future.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't give them that much credit. I think it's just laziness and clickbait.

6. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yeah probably. Just wait until the lefties get ahold of it though, they’ll make sure to have some hearings about it.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

It would appear he actually likes monkeys.
    B02E57D2-2397-41F1-BA23-A3D5FD325C72.jpeg

8. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Pretty sure Reagan was a slave owner, but then he did fight for the North in the Civil War

MachineR1 likes this.
  9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

He's been posthumously canonized so maybe a few reminders from the other side of the fence should be brought up from time to time. Speaking of fences...you could make a good case for RR direct correlation to the number of central americans migrating north.

10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Rules for Radicals, it's in there. That playbook is the only thing the left has. The reason it is not working is because the world is connected now and people have the ability to bypass the propaganda.
    This little stunt will fail and they don't even see it coming. No one is going to deny that he said it, in fact it will be fully embraced because it's a fantastic example of how racism is almost gone in America today. Back then, racism was thriving. Today if this was said there would be riots led by white people. What better example of how things have changed for the better could you possibly have? :beer:

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

“Man, I really bent RR over on that one”.
    3F4D232E-2FA2-41E0-B8CA-8FADFC6A1141.jpeg

12. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Interesting loosely related side story: My wife's grandfather lived in Oklahoma and the house he built, in which his family lived, was partially burned down in an accident. Most of the interior furnishings were lost to the fire. The next morning, a new wooden dining table and chairs were sitting on their front porch. On the bottom of the chairs was "KKK" lightly branded into the wood. He was not a KKK member, nor ever outwardly racist in front of myself or my wife. No doubt that what the KKK stands for is absolutely unacceptable and repulsive, but that story has always stood out to me as unusual.

White man disclaimer: I am not racist, I do not support the actions or ideology of the KKK or any other group who seeks to marginalize or harm another group of people.

13. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Honestly, the best piece of sketch comedy of all time.

Cawk Star and cpettit like this.
  14. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Because the left wants to label Trump a racist when there’s no evidence. Add that he doesn’t give a shit because he knows the lefts game so they need a Republican that can’t fight back.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Interesting. Was that a recruiting thing, or just a way to pretend that they followed the teachings of Jesus?

16. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Honestly no idea. He never joined and never had any interaction with them before or after.

17. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Each Klavern is somewhat different though. The one that was in the town I grew up in kept the area drug free and when biker gangs and other white trash would start showing up,they were quickly run out of town. They did lots of charity work too,like the example you gave. No excuse......just an observation

18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

My dad saw the KKK burning a cross alongside the highway on his way to South Carolina in the 70's.

It was a different time.

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

What were they signaling ?

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Virtue!