1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ronald Reagan said that?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Steeltoe, Jul 31, 2019.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I know a black woman from dc that’s a supporting member of the klan.....seriously. Got herself a big ol rebel flag tattoo on her neck too.

2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Did I miss the link to the audio of him saying it???

I've always been a huge fan of RR, even went to his viewing at the Capitol. I never thought he was infallible but think the guy brought some much-needed humor and charisma to the WH after the disastrous guy before him left. With that said, I'd still be disappointed if he actually did speak of them in that manner.

Soooo do we get to discuss LBJ's infamous racist exclamation??? I didn't think so.

_indy and britx303 like this.
  3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

I went to the capitol too with my family and stood at 101 constition ave when the carraige brought him in. Never was that place so silent.

XFBO likes this.
  4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I am more than willing to discuss provided we also lay bare the racism spouted and practiced by Democrats since their beginning. Otherwise STFU.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Find me someone perfect and he either has you fooled or a house in every town.

Of course they will make this the topic of the day but wasn't it Biden that talked about Obama being clean and well dressed as if that was not something common for yes even black folks LOL.

Yep:
    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
    and not only was this not 50 years ago it is possibly the next nominee of the party of the KKK :crackup:

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Or someone's initials?

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My college girlfriend has a suite mate named Kay Klutz. She married a guy with the last name Klapp. They did not ask for monogrammed gifts.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Could be, when I used to read meters
    one of the customers was Kermit K. Kross.
    He has since changed his last name to Cross.
    I wonder why.

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:crackup:

10. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

He changed his last name when his first name is Kermit??:confused:

HPPT, G 97, MachineR1 and 2 others like this.
  11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's not easy being green.

TurboBlew and MachineR1 like this.
  12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

probably because the monogramed towels and bathrobe he ordered was never processed?? :D

13. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Nancy Reagan called black males "super predators".

14. nigel smith

You know that is actually a Hillary Clinton quote, right?

Spang308 likes this.
  15. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

:crackup:awesome :beer:

16. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I think you missed his sarcasm.

17. nigel smith

I asked him a question to clarify. Nancy Reagan was generally a model of decorum.

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I had a fellow I worked with, he was a third. His name was William William William III. We had a great time ribbing him when the Saturday Night Live sketch came out with the clay toy "Bill". Bill-cubed, Famous for starting World war three....just some of the ribbing I can remember.

19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Just imagine what he could've said about Gays, Transgenders, Chinese...OMG...damn KrakkaAsssKrakkas.

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:

He laid down some bait and you ruined it. :crackup: