1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roger Hayden's pissed! (at RRW)

Discussion in 'General' started by darylbowden, Aug 22, 2010.

1. OK, just re-read it. He said that he was struggling on thursday due to the track being extremely "dirty." Next, he blamed his self-perceived woes on not being able to get the bike set up the way he wants it, and the "tired" motor after it was used in three tests. :D

Shouldn't a cbr 600 motor making only 120 rwhp make good power for longer than three tests?

IMO, despite what he says, he is not struggling too bad, and shouldn't have too much trouble making the top ten as long as he keeps it on two wheels. With a little good fortune, I think a podium is possible.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Motor longevity depends a lot on how many miles he did testing.

3. Right. Im sure he did a lot of miles during those tests. Still though, 120 hp is a very low level of tune. A lot of club racers get a whole season out of similarly tuned motors.

4. six6two

six6two AWD

But they're not racing at the world level.....

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

True, but I'd also bet they're not quite as in tune with their machines and wouldn't notice a drop in power.

6. eboos

eboos Slowski

Neither is Roger. :Poke:

Cheap shot, I know. I'll stop now.

7. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

Very Cheap shot!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not really cheap, more stupid given what series RL is currently racing full time.

9. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

I just read the Sport Rider interview and his WSBK is slower than his 08 AMASB. it's a shame to see a talented rider lag behind based on equipment.

hopefully he's not holding hope for the 2011 ZX10r. none of the ZX10's have made good race bikes. i don't see why that trend will not continue next year. Hopefully Rog can get a good WSS bike or a good ride here in the states.