1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roger Hayden's pissed! (at RRW)

Discussion in 'General' started by darylbowden, Aug 22, 2010.

1. darylbowden

darylbowden Well-Known Member

http://twitter.com/rogerhayden

Tweet from this morning. Apparently Pork Chop is not happy with the angle of the story on RRW.

For the lazy ones among us...

2. caferace

caferace No.

3. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

So what was "corrected" from the original article?

4. caferace

caferace No.

Two Kevin's were mixed up, I noticed from reading it last night.

-jim

5. random hero

random hero Banned

didn't have many positive things to say about Hayden....

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not sure why he'd be mad at RRW, it was the only reporting I saw from the test. He could be mad at Larry but that's about it.

7. eboos

eboos Slowski

Has there been many positive things to say about Hayden this year?

Other then "well, he managed to finish".

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's doing great on a crap bike, can't see there would be anything bad to say about that. I also didn't see anything negative in the article Larry wrote but then again I like both riders.

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That makes at least two of us...

10. eboos

eboos Slowski

I still have an axe to grind over his coments about Buell in an interview earlier this year.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'll drive yourself nuts if you hold a grudge over how someone else feels about a bike you like.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Maybe Pork Chop has feminie issues going on or something because if he's pissed about that story, he's PMSing.

13. eboos

eboos Slowski

Not going nuts. And with his performance this year, I'm glad that he doesn't have to worry about a Buell puking oil on the track. :D

14. I'm thinking that the only thing he could be pissed about is them saying that the other riders were not allowed to ride during the day but that he was allowed to ride during the evening. I know it's nothing to be pissed about, but that's the only thing I could see even remotely pissing him off.

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Panties bunch much, Rog? I didn't see anything wrong with what LL reported.

16. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

How do you explain having a photo of both DiSalvo and Hayden on the track at the same time, without mentioning that?

I think Larry did a good job on the piece, it looks fair to me.

17. eboos

eboos Slowski

He is probably pissed at the remark that was made about him struggling with the setup on the same bike that Tony Elias is leading the championship with.

18. John29

Factual statement.

19. John29

Yeah, you're right. Which makes a lot more sense.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, is he struggling with set up on the same brand of bike that Tony Elias is leading the championship with? Seems straight foward and not a pantie knotting statement to me.

Eh, who cares?

About all I can bitch about in the story is that when you click the photos, they open in a new window but don't get larger.