1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP ryan dunn......

Discussion in 'General' started by tunawest, Jun 20, 2011.

1. jayhawkindc

jayhawkindc Well-Known Member

Agreed. There is a difference between making a comment to get people's panties in a wad, and being a completely insensitive dick. Seriously, you are (admittedly based solely on that post) one of the most moronic and ridiculous people that has ever crawled out from between a woman's legs!

Carry on!

2. gsxr03_600

gsxr03_600 Well-Known Member

So your friend owns the triangle part of land between the off ramp and the hwy?

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2011/06/21/news/doc4e0067e96af0b579924192.txt

3. six6two

six6two AWD

That is exactly my point! There are plenty of parents that have lost kids that were driving drunk, or going to fast, racing motorcycles, or driving to school, hookers and blow, or whatever. The cause of death alone should not define the life of anyone. That guy had a family too you know....

4. six6two

six6two AWD

I see what you're saying. I just don't like people talking shit about the guy in a RIP thread because of the way he died. There is a time and a place for almost everything, but as the guy that thinks I'm satan said... comments like some of these can seem very insensitive to parents/friends that have lost someone in a similar circumstance.

Stupid should hurt. It did. People will hopefully learn from it. Ryan Dunn is not the anti-christ. That is all I've got.:D

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"Tragic" is a young man/woman making a stupid mistake just once and paying for it with their life. When you make "stupid" your way of life, death becomes a little less tragic.

6. six6two

six6two AWD

Oh look! more jumping to conclusions and speculation on the bbs! :crackup:

7. six6two

six6two AWD

I agree, but I still see it as a tragedy. YMMV. Like I said, ideally others will learn from it.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I only have so much sympathy for the family of someone that sees the out of control behaviors and sit idle while their kid self destructs. It's different than a naturally occuring birth defect.

Now let me state for the record that since I have never seen his family as part of the Jackass circus I am some what making an assumption. They could be completely normal and are in no way a reflection of their dumbass offsprings chosen lifestyle.

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I would wick it up in a GT3. I have driven after a couple of drinks. I would not put them together. You have to respect the power of the machinery, he did not and killed himself and another because of it.

10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

What a waste of a nice car....

11. six6two

six6two AWD

Agreed. No way to tell about the family though. I know when I was in HS, my parents were pretty strict, and I ran about as far away from that as I could for a few years. Back now though... sort of. Still got a few loose screws :D

At the end of the day, people will always do what they want.

12. frackadelic

frackadelic Buddha Stalin is Chronic

Quiet, you. Get back to self-destruct mode :D

13. six6two

six6two AWD

My bad.:eek:

RYAN DUNN WAS A SAINT YOU WILL ALL BURN!!!! :D

14. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Accident reconstruction team put the crash at 130mph. Police chief saying it was the worst crash he's ever seen BY FAR... Even before the fire.

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

:tut:
    You assume everyone drinks?

Btw, I don't wick anything that I could not afford if things went south.

16. HAYSTACK

HAYSTACK UP YORN

so are they saying 130 as of impact to the guardrail or 130 when he hit the brakes for the 100ft of skid marks. whether he was impared or not, looks to me in the photos the might have wanted to take the exit to the right and just couldnt make it....

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

18. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

getting a little tired of seeing the word "accident" used.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You think he aimed for the trees on purpose?

20. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla