1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP ryan dunn......

Discussion in 'General' started by tunawest, Jun 20, 2011.

1. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

2. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

like a true rock star he went out in a fast ass car in a ball of flames. The only sad thing is the dude did a million crazy stunts and never died. Im sure they all drink/drugs and drive all the time, maybe he ran out of lives. To these guys it's normal, drugs+drinking and late nights. Sucks to see a young guy get killed like that. Atleast they didn't take anyone innocent with them

3. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Wrong. He had a passenger who also died in the wreck, and he crashed on a section of road that is known for asshole yuppies crashing their Eurotrash sportscars and taking out civilians. The wreckage landed on my friend's property and burned out of control. fortunately the local fire department stopped the spread of fire before my friend and family were affected.

Ryan Dunn: Representative of the "ME-ME-ME-ME-ME-ME" generation of self-centered jackoffs.

4. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Everybody jumping to conclusions here.

It is pretty obvious what PROBABLY happened, but there is the remote chance he swerved to miss an animal or something, or had a mechanical failure.

5. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

Exactly. He probably ran out of gas and was coasting looking for a gas station when a squirrel ran out. Its pretty obvious, people.

6. GIGOLO

GIGOLO Well-Known Member

and since Porsche GT3s carry 500 gallons of fuel, and the nearest building being a 1/4 mile away, your friend was lucky. :eek: close one

7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

On behalf of the Dunn family I would like to extend our deepest sympathies for your friend's grass. We can't imagine the pain you must be feeling.

8. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

RIP Grass.....

9. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

This is funny...

It sucks that RD went out the way he did....RIP for you too

10. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Here lies Ryan Dunn
    (With a toy car in his ass)

11. The_Dude

The_Dude Well-Known Member

Just FYI, few facts... passenger was identified as a MALE buddy of his, story says Dunn was taking the guy home after they had been drinking..

Ok, now back to pulling stuff out of your asses

12. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

I didnt know he damaged grass, this changes everything. Glad hes dead, poor grass. I love how wera guys are holy rollers all of a sudden, like you wouldnt wick it up on a gt3, like you never drove after a couple beers, give me a break.

13. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Sucks to hear.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Clearly his limits were indeed tested....and he failed.

15. Venom51

Tragedy is a 3 year old with a heart defect that is non-repairable. This is just the inevitable conclusion to an idiotic lifestyle.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2011
  16. Turbo storm

Turbo storm Well-Known Member

RIP Ryan. Thanks for the laughs.

17. six6two

six6two AWD

3 year old w/ a heart defect is just part of nature. Survival of the fittest. :rolleyes:

18. Venom51

Laws of nature were over thrown when being an idiot in front of a camera became profitable.

If Ryan Dunn was a lion pup his mother would have eaten him at birth.

19. tz_eric

tz_eric Well-Known Member

It's not his fault! He was just trying to get away from the red pickup (with a quad in the back) that started chasing him after two motorcycles boxed him in at a stop sign by parking completely off the road.

Stupid should hurt, not earn you enough to buy a gt3.

20. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

666- aka

"3 year old w/ a heart defect is just part of nature. Survival of the fittest. "

Before you post retarded shit like that you might want to consider how insensitive you might seem to parents who have lost children to things such as this. Wow, what a complete A-hole you are!!!! :crackhead: