1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Republicans not racist!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by 999, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I dunno but that 50 Cent guy just pisses me off.

2. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I dont get it I said it will end not that it did end. Whites had to make the first step. And they did for the most part. Now its the black communities turn to take a step forward. And realize whitey aint really out to get them no more. I dont have to worry about you do I or is this something you would do I dont think you would but you never know maybe you were threatening me and I need to go get Jesse Jackson.:tut:

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

My name on stormfront is DavidTheMalevolent.

4. gixxerreese

I am not saying they didnt experience it I'm saying everyone is discriminated your fat and ugly you have a big ass nose you look like a theif I am saying you dont have to be black to be discriminated against. But thats the way media puts it. That only black people are discriminated against. I saw a white guy on some court show that was poor and ugly looked like a mean guy was locked up for 15 years for a murder he never did. Isn't that discrimination too?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I agree, I don't think racism is a prevalent as a lot of people want to think it is. What they seem to forget is that stupid is all over the damn place.

There is a hell of a lot more ignorance out there and when directed at a person with a different skin color it can be perceived as racism even tho it's just normal everyday stupid.

6. gixxerreese

I dont know that with 50 cent pisses me off you better watch out the watch dogs racist radar is going to go off and your gonna get sued and banned from all forums of the world.:)

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Mongo, I don't think it's right you make newbies start in the back of the pack. Disenfranchised.

8. gixxerreese

Thankyou maybe these people will understand that I guess my ebonics are so bad it gets lost in the translation:)

9. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

gixxereese, are you callin me a racist? And precisely which race am I bigoted against?

10. gixxerreese

I am not calling you a racist. No sironly against rappers

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  11. cu260r6

cu260r6 Well-Known Member

No, it's not. You can discriminate based on almost anything classification you want. The constitution and federal law only prohibit discrimination based on certain classifications like gender, race, national origin, etc.

The south eastern states, generally, have the lowest education level and average income of any region in the US. Racism is statistically more prevalent among those with less education, so the racist correlation that is attributed to the old south may have more to do with the kind of people and not where they live. Saying you know smart racists or dumb progressives may be your personal expiernce, but those are the exceptions statistically, not the rule.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2008
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Never going to happen, people like believing there is a reason other than just plain stupid.

13. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Post 1991 rappers to be precise.

14. gixxerreese

me too I hate em does lil have to be infront of all of their names.

15. gixxerreese

You are right on that I got in a fight at my kids school cause I put other for their race. The lady said to put mexican so they can get more money.But my kids are white black mexican indian and cuban to me thats other or super monkey muts as I refer to them they didnt have the category though.

16. gixxerreese

Your right and thats what Ive been trying to say right now the blacks hold on to that like its a lifeline. Oh I didnt get that job cause I am black not cause I only finished 9th grade.

17. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I hate them because they remind me I am getting old.

What's next after rip rap and hippety hop? I only know it will be more annoying. :D

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Try Ludacris - funny as hell and good tunes.

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

There is no diff if they are racist b/c they are stupid or stupid b/c they are racist. I really don't get what you are trying to say.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm saying that they are acting towards the person of color in a manner the person feels is racist because they're morons, not because of skin color. One is stupidity, the other is racsim. Yes there is some true racism which is of course stupid too - but I'm talking about a lot of the things people call racism but isn't.