1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relocating - southeast area

Discussion in 'General' started by BrianC636, Sep 21, 2016.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Looks like Brian might be too old.
    Is your "friend" a pretty good actor? Capable of sweeping a woman off her feet?

2. cdill35

cdill35 Well-Known Member

Houston is out of control with construction! You'll be competing against Aggies with the same degree. Should be easy pickins'. :)

3. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Further south in Pensacola is nice.

Worlds whitest beaches, navy Federal is building all its call centers and moving here and tons of jobs.

With those jobs are lots of construction and housing jobs.

Plus UWF hotties.

4. Aweasel

Aweasel Well-Known Member

Tried like hell to get into Knoxville, TN or Clemson, SC. Tracks are only a cpl hrs away, big lake, the mountains,..ugh, someday!

5. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Company I spoke with is doing the navy federal building. 30M job for phase 1.

6. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Dude they have not stopped building that place... it's like bigger than Disney!

I live 3 miles from there and it's been a steady stream of trucks and equipment.

Plus we are 4 hours from barber, 2.5 from Nola, 3.5 Jennings, and 30 min from like 4 dirt tracks:)

7. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Hell, that's gotta be a 10-15 year project itself!
    Gotta admit, it's pretty good here in p-cola no matter what Dickerson says! :D
    we've been here 4 years now and are digging it.
    Beaches are incredible, New Orleans is only 3 hours away, we now have a thriving flat track scene locally (thanks to RB) and most importantly you have 4 tracks within 4 hours;
    Nola, JENNINGS, Talladega and barber.

8. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Damn, rob beat me to it.

9. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

If you are considering TX, let me know. There is a great, fast growing company I know of in need of PM'S and traveling Superintendents. Based out of northern Dallas area.

BrianC636 likes this.
  10. BrianC636

Let's talk, maybe discuss details if that's ok with you.

JTRC51 likes this.
  11. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Send me your contact info via PM

12. zbunny

zbunny Well-Known Member

Another vote for Greenville, SC. We've split our time between Greenville and Michigan for 7+ years. I love the location. It's a big small town.

Shenanigans likes this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Hmmmm...... I just bought a drag bike last week like that.....turns out it wasn't as "turn key" as I was led to believe. I'm thinking this could go the same way.:crackup:

BrianC636 and t11ravis like this.
  14. SOFG2

SOFG2 Well-Known Member

I'm from the mid west. relocated to SC 25 years ago and love it. If you are interested in the Columbia area let me know, been in the construction industry here for ever.

15. BrianC636

I'm open to location as long as the money/work is good. Only hang up I have is that I don't want to be a laborer.

16. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Was down there this morning and he is speaking the truth. Construction workers everywhere, from everywhere.

17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I hear Charlotte's nice.

Shenanigans likes this.
  18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

There's probably gonna be a bunch of (re)construction in the future...

19. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Been hanging there the past few evenings, huh?

Are the batteries in your bullhorn dead yet? Oh wait, you probably gathered some from that CVS.