1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regional #1 Plates and Novice to Expert Advancements!

Discussion in 'General' started by Czar, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

We know all you Champions are anxious for your #1 Plates - they are ordered but will not arrive prior to the Holidays - so look for them at the first event in 2013 you attend as we will have them available for you then - Congratulations on your Championship!

All you Novices who will be advancing for the 2013 Season. We will be sending out letters end of this month beginning next and give you a place to put your number choices. We will not take number choices in advance of the mailing in an effort to be fair to everyone. Congratulations to our new Experts in 2013!

We are working on the 2013 Schedule and when we have it complete you will all be the first to know! Thanks for a great 2012 and we want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving and Holiday Season and hope to see you all in 2013!:)

2. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

First in Line for some white plates Please :D

3. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

:clap: Thank you for such a great place to race and meet other very cool people! I look forward to doing it again in 2013!

4. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Can we just automatically keep our current number if we want?

5. You will need to see if any Experts currently have the same number in your region. To answer the question, no it isn't automatic. But you might get lucky.

6. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Do I get a #1 plate for the national novice open SS too? Or is that an expert or regional only thing? I missed the awards ceremony at Barber, was busy with ER and all...

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope sorry. Your number is you and since most riders spend more time as Experts if they already have the same number they will get preference.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You get a trophy for that one. No idea where they went but the boss or Emily does and they've got some sort of plans for shipping.

9. gofast353

gofast353 Well-Known Member

Some race associations have an appeal process for the advancement. Does WERA offer this?

10. kman0066

kman0066 Well-Known Member

Ah, well that's cool too. :beer:

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. Just have to email or write us. We'll evaluate everything along with your reasoning and go from there.

12. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Hey Mongo!

Can you mail my regional #1 plates from 2011 to me? I'll send you a beer or something for your trouble.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seriously? Emily has been carrying the damned things around all year, where ya been???

Email me and yeah, shouldn't be a problem. Wait - you going to the Jennings Endurance?

14. MCoop

MCoop Trackhead Motorsports

He mentioned something about retiring last year...blah, blah, bah...where's my skirt...blah, blah, blah.

15. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

Hey, I've been right here the whole time. :D

Let me check and see if Bitchcakes is going to Jennings. If so, maybe he can pick them up for me. If not, I'll email you.

16. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Question... Are only regional sportsman champions the ones that get plates? ie. the gnf sportsman winners and thus national champs get no plates as well as the michelin national points champs?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell if I know.

18. Czar

Czar Well-Known Member

National Champions at GNF got trophies - Sportsman Regional Class Champions will get #1 Plates! Michelin/National Challenge got trophies and #1 Plates at Awards at Barber Sunday night!

19. TakeItApart

TakeItApart Oops!

Will there be an option to ship the plates with paid postage?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep.