1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RBoM SV Challenge @ VIR 8/2/15

Discussion in 'General' started by Russell Masecar, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Got me in trouble with the guys running 600's and the 650 but it worked out well enough.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And a huge thanks from us (well, me at least) to Russell - that was fun.

3. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Thanks Sean for letting Russell plan this whole thing, it was a blast.

and thanks for waving the weekend licence fee for the 2 CCS racers that showed up.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No worries. We really are in this because we love it :D

5. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Make that 3, I haven't raced with WERA for 10 years...lol. Thanks again, got to get out with you guys more...

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Had me rollin when the girls were asking who the heck is Peanut? :crackup:

7. Jongo

Jongo Well-Known Member

1,200 mile round trip and it was totally worth it. Thanks to everyone at WERA, Russell, mother nature and all of the competitors that came out to play. It was my first time to VIR and it certainly won't be my last. The place deserves every bit of the "hype" that it gets from the road racing community. Can't wait to go back.

Hope to see everyone again at the GNF!

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

NY...the birthplace of the next Great roadracers.

PJ and XMan rocking it this weekend :)

9. MXjunky

MXjunky I just wanna go FAST!

Such an awesome weekend. Can't thank Russell enough, it was a pleasure to race with WERA for the first time, thank you to them for making registration and the weekend so smooth. I had my mind set on finishing a case of Yuengling after my motor popped in practice, but Russell and Mike come rushing around the corner yelling at me for not having the motor dropped yet (2mins off track) and that set it off. Huge thank you to Mike and Sam for lending a hand on the motor swap, out and in 1 hour later, and again Russell for practically giving me the damn thing.

10. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

Cool meeting you Tommy, hope to mix it up with you and Sam again in the near future :)

11. swiest152

swiest152 Zoran's headache

Get the foot healed up by September and come play at VIR again.

12. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Excitement, great racing and money! Awesome.

:beer:

13. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

I wish you had a backwards facing gopro. The West Virginia Wolfman was using asphalt, curbing, and grass. It was an entertaining show...

14. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

Surprised he didn't just jump him, like he did last time!

15. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

:crackup:

16. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Looks like a great event. I'll put in $100 towards the purse for next year. I won't be getting any money but it'll be worth getting the bikes back out. Really wish I could have made it.

The 419 boys need to come up too so I can have someone to beat :D Bring Tuna with ya

17. Phl218

Phl218 .

any vidz up yet except the phone vidz on facetubes?

there must have been ~111 GoPro's

Cheers :beer:

18. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

I'll tell you what Barbara, if I make it to the GNF I'll take that money of yours. After last weekend there are at least 30 bikes qualified for another showdown, why wait until 2016?

19. ghetto customs

ghetto customs Who's that Parrish guy?

Was anybody taking pictures of the race

20. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy