1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race format

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by choppertim, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You wouldn't fit into the consistently thing then sorry. It's for a couple of teams that fielded 2 teams all season (left it open a little so people could bitch too much if they blew up on on Friday or something, gives me some leeway).

2. paul

paul just fast enough

Well couldn't they have 2 teams: team A and team B. HAve 4 riders on team A roster and just two of them on team B roster? Then the 4 can do 6hr and then both teams do the 4hr with 2 riders each. Just wondering.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Of course they can. What you're saying isn't what he was asking about though, the rule in questions allows an extra rider for teams running two teams.

The rule was enacted to aid teams going through the hassle and expense of running two teams at every round throughout the year that had crossover riders - it is not a way to circumvent the 5 rider for the year rule.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hell I misread that altogether, skimmed the question and then Scott's answer messed it all up.

You can run two teams at any time, doesn't matter if the riders are signed up for one or both. Only thing you can't do is go over 5 for the season - ignore everything else posted above here. :rolleyes:

5. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Sorry about that, I will try to limit how many times I quote the rulebook :( :Poke: ;)

j/k :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2005
  6. jsx269

jsx269 Well-Known Member

Thanks for clearing all of that up me. We will only have 4 riders on the roster, just didn't want to run four riders at the 4hr. races when we can run two riders and get alot more track time.
    Thanks again.:beer:

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

LOL - it's just this time a rulebook quote didn't answer the question directly (a "yep, that'll work" is sometimes better) :)