1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R1M SBK motor build track bike

Discussion in 'Tech' started by warclok, Dec 26, 2016.

1. One2

One2 Well-Known Member

And you know for a fact that I like the bare swingarm.

warclok likes this.
  2. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Gary is a great dude

warclok likes this.
  3. vale46

vale46 Well-Known Member

whos bodywork did you use

4. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

Hey Vale, its sharskinz, designed by me, painted by Bart at DCpaint and decals made from Chris at drippenwet...

dsmitty37 likes this.
  5. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Damn that's beast of a bike! Hell of a power increase!

6. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

Looking forward to the feedback! If all those horses can be used smoothly then you have a bike that deserves to be stored in bomb shelter given those impeccable specs.

7. mpp12

mpp12 Well-Known Member

that is a nice job!!!

8. gcally

gcally Well-Known Member

Bring this back from the dead...

When on manual mode is there any difference between an NIX 30 drop in cartridge and the M electronic suspension?
    I was getting some conflicting information. Some suspension shops said even in Manual mode you could not get the same level of precise adjustment on the M compared to a drop in NIX 30 cartridge.

9. warclok

warclok Well-Known Member

Hi Greg, how ya been buddy!!! Please send me more SBK parts listings!!!

Yes, the M suspension is identical to the NIX30, but slightly better only because the fork legs are Ohlins as opposed to stock suspension fork legs.

Adjustment wise they are the same. I have gone to three different shops for motor, suspension and track prep and have not heard that at all.

Ruben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk