1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Publishing Wera Photo's

Discussion in 'General' started by kneedragon234, Nov 29, 2000.

1. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

ever try HOT pipes? [​IMG]

just wondering [​IMG]

2. Keep your hands to yourself tramp. I was taking care of Tom long before you were around. [​IMG]

3. fin1exp

fin1exp Well-Known Member

LOL, Sheep, I can't stop laughing.

4. wera122

wera122 Guest

I'm glad you find it funny Eric. I'd take my inflatable woman over a sheep any day. I'm not originally from the south, remember? [​IMG]

5. I feel so used. It was just sex, sex, sex. The next avail inflatable to come around and I'm yesterday's news. Tom, you are such a dog!! You threw me away like yesterday's news paper.

I'll get you for this!! You're going to come home one night and supper will be ready on the stove. Here kitty kitty. Say bye bye to Mr Socks.

Hell hath no fury like a sheep scorned!!!!

6. Photo Jeff

Photo Jeff Member

Shane I am right here. Sorry I haven't checked in here in a while. I imagine it is too late for publication but if I am wrong you, or anyone, can contact me at [email protected]. Yes I did give the pics to Jim Sublet.
    I can send the negs or the prints which ever works best. Just let me know if they want them. I can also scan and send proofs.

7. WERA

WERA Administrator

Never did get the from Jim so if oyu don't mind either mail them to the WERA office or email to me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Sean

8. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

Thanks Jeff!

I'll be e-mailing you in a couple of days when I have time, I've got a few questions for you.

Thanks again,

Shane