1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Publishing Wera Photo's

Discussion in 'General' started by kneedragon234, Nov 29, 2000.

1. kneedragon234

kneedragon234 Well-Known Member

Hey Sean, I've been making some pretty cool calendars with the pictures I have taken at Wera events in the last couple years. How and can I sell them using the Wera logo? I was thinking of selling them and donating half to an injured riders fund.

2. WERA

WERA Administrator

I'll talk to the boss and get back to you.

3. TSR

TSR Well-Known Member

Even if it doesn't pan out, I wanted to say thanks for considering an Injured Riders fund as your charity of choice.(Even if you weren't considering TSR, at least you're supporting what were supporting.) Needless to say, I hope it pans out for you.

Anyone else that would like to participate with an injured riders fund, please contact us direct([email protected]), or visit http://www.tightsqueezeracing.org.

Happy Holidays!

4. Mary#622

Mary#622 Member

Sean,

Speaking of picures - did you ever get a copy of the "if you build it" picture? It really turned out well and I think it would be a great picture for the rulebook. If you didn't get a copy, I can send one to you. Let me know. Thanks!

Mary

5. wera122

wera122 Guest

Why does everyone insist on putting an apostrophe in the word PHOTOS? Just make it plural, not possessive. [​IMG]

6. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Kinda like GNF's. [​IMG]

7. Hubbard

Hubbard Puff... Puff... Give...

Mary,

I asked him a week or so ago, and he still doesn't have them. ???

Jeff, the photographer, gave them to someone in an official shirt (I thought Sublet, but I'm not sure) to be sent in with the results and paperwork. Apparently they didn't make it.

I'd send him my copy, but it's poster size, and I'm not taking it off the living room wall. If you have a smaller copy you could send, that would be great. I'm trying to find Jeff, and have him get copies of his proofs to send to Sean.

Shane

8. WFF

WFF Well-Known Member

The apostrophe is also used to indicate letters that have been left out of a word. The writer chose to shorten "photographs". Technically, I think the writer was correct, but our current culture makes either correct.

No, I'm not an English language expert, but I play one on TV.

9. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

you're way to anal-itical, t [​IMG]

10. wera122

wera122 Guest

That's a good one. And I am way too anal-itical. I just can't seem to help myself. [​IMG]

And neither can anyone else! [​IMG]

11. Tracee Polcin

It's not like anyone really would want to try to help you. [​IMG]

12. kneedragon234

kneedragon234 Well-Known Member

Tracee, you seem to have a little more pull around here, why don't you get me an answer
    and if they say yes, I'll send you a free calendar. Just send me a copy of your best picture or give me your number and I'll see if I have any! ( I met you down in Georgia,
    remember the dodge like yours?)

13. wera122

wera122 Guest

There's no such thing as a good picture of Tracee. And don't tell him to give you his number. You do know he's from Georgia, right? He'll think you're going to call him to make him squeal like a pig! [​IMG]

14. WERA

WERA Administrator

Go for it - as long as it's for a good cause we have no problem. If it winds up being totally for profit we'll have to talk (out behind the trailer with a bullwhip and some duct tape...).

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i heard of a good pic of tracee. i

he was leaving

16. td930

td930 Well-Known Member

ohmagawd....ohmagawd....wannabee's wearing his lathers again!...and that silly grin!

17. Zanyeights

Zanyeights Well-Known Member

Where do I send my money?

18. wera122

wera122 Guest

I knew I recognized that trailer in the background of that Real Sex bondage episode on HBO last weekend!

So YOU were the guy with the leather hood and the WERA t-shirt. [​IMG]

19. Tracee Polcin

What happened Tom? Your inflatable doll blow up?
    [​IMG]

20. SpEdette

SpEdette Zombie

We watch that stuff for ideas. After a while, zip ties, duct tape and rope get boring, and we need a little variety. [​IMG]