1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PTO Modifications

Discussion in 'General' started by Yzasserina, Dec 24, 2020.

1. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

"Yeah right" what?

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You are only in it for the company. :D

p.s. all you closet commies say that. :D

britx303 likes this.
  3. britx303

Actually yes:D. It was the company where my Dad served his apprenticeship, so I wanted to do the same as a cool way to bond with him. The company was a name I knew growing up as where my Dad was, so I had an over-dedication to the place from that feeling of longing to be with my Dad again.My parents split when I was 5 and got to only see my dad once or twice a year growing up. When I did my apprenticeship there, he and I got to actually bond like father and son for the only time in my life, while also building really cool stuff. Then he got killed on his triumph:(.................and Unions and commies SUCK!!:D

BigBird, TurboBlew and HPPT like this.
  4. britx303

My moms husband after my parents split was a die-hard salvadoran commie,who was also extremely abusive and couldnt grasp that his pathetic cause had no place here in America no matter how hard he tried. Soooo we got dragged through that shit when they took us down there too, as their CW was still happening. Saw first hand what a machete could do to humans:( El Salvador was a seriously fucked up place to be in the 80s through 2020............... so from life experience...........F*ck Commies!:flag: :D

5. britx303

Ok,sorry.........lets get back to Paid Time Off:D

6. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

upload_2020-12-24_18-57-49.jpeg

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. Waterboy

Waterboy Rain Man

You guys have left over PTO? I burn mine every year RACING MOTORCYCLES :beer:

HPPT likes this.
  8. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Man I guess my new gig (15 months in) is good...first job ever...well second if you count working for Uncle Sugar's big green machine where I got 3 weeks paid vacation right off the start. Plus 1 week of PPL that doesnt roll over. And we can accumulate 400 hours before we loose anything. If only they had a cash in option that would be cool.

That reminds me i need to look at see if i am accruing more time or if its after 2 years...

9. Thanks dude, same to you. :beer:

Hell, I shoulda figured it mean paid time off, since I just had 4 months of it.

skidooboy likes this.