1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psalm 46: Jesus of Tavullia Reborn

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Interesting....

Stoner-Smoking hot wife...

Rossi-Has a dude as his life partner. Nttawwt

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

Stoner won the championship in 2008, 2009, 2010 on a Ducati? If memory serves me correctly, he only won again his 2nd championship when he went to Honda. Not sure that's called dominating.

3. Robby-Bobby

Stoner-Ducati championship
    Rossi-Italian national embarrassment for Ducati

Boman Forklift likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

motoboy likes this.
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Not sure posting what everyone's reaction to Rossi trying to ride the Ducati is going to help your argument :p

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well Stoner couldn't ride the Ducati to championship, except in that fluke changeover year

7. 600 dbl are

No, but he could win a race with it and put it on the box.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

So that would be domination :Poke:

9. Robby-Bobby

Please post his results on the ducati when they finally figured out what his illness was. I'll wait

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

sure seems to be a lot of Stoner boners in this thread... :Pop:

BigBird likes this.
  11. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

c'mon man... i'll admit Stoner is amazing and i like watching him ride, but that transition year was like...

wasn't it like 2 tire DNFs for Rossi, 2 engine DNFs for Rossi... and every single track he would get out dragged on the straight by Stoner only to pass him again almost immediately once they hit the twisties. and the main tracks where Stoner would win when it was a tight battle were tracks where the finish line was far enough away from the last turn that he'd get the drive out and blow past Rossi to the line. that wasn't a commanding victory i don't feel like...

Stoner was consistent i'll give him that. Rossi lost like 100 points on him just by happen stance. such is life, but i just didn't remember it as being some utter dominance.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

/thread.

14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Robby Bobbie and his Stoner boner. :Putter::D
    One only needs to watch the Laguna race and the pass to know who’s bitch is who’s. :Poke:

I think I even remember seeing small tears tricking down Casey’s face later on That day in the Paddock. :D

15. 600 dbl are

Compared to Rossi's results, fuck yeah! :D

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

At the same time Stoner was "dominating" on the Ducati, Rossi just happened to win two more titles.

17. 600 dbl are

Sorry, it should have read "Compared to Rossi's results on the Ducati".

In all seriousness, Stoner's tenure on the Ducati was amazing, simply because the machine should not have been capable of the results he achieved, including 2007.

18. In all seriousness - Stoner's 2007 teammate won a race, and had three other podiums.

19. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

:Poke:

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Whose :Puke: