1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSA for guys that wear jeans with excessive stitching and / or embellishments

Discussion in 'General' started by crashman, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Some college professors did a study a few years ago.. They got a bunch of different style hats and got come people to choose one to wear. They then gave the wearers an IQ test. The blokes who chose the baseball caps had a lower score than the ones who chose a hat with a full brim, the ones with the lowest score were the ones who put the baseball cap on backwards.

2. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Sounds about right. Of course there are always some outliers in there.

3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

"Mom jeans" are the latest jeans trend that I just can't stand. Jeesus, they are ugly.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't understand mom jeans or any of the whole high waisted look. There are plenty of pics of how horrid it looked the first time around. They have mirrors. Use that shit.

My favorite one yesterday was on the way back to the parking lot shuttle last night when we got in, kid wearing skinny jeans but at the same time the waistband was below his ass level. Not sure he gets the idea of skinny jeans or baggy jeans.... :crackup:

5. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Jeans = Dungarees. Does that help?

6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Skaggy/Binny jeans.

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

8. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Thank you Einstein:p

I've never seen a pair of these bedazzled jeans on a male. Maybe I live in an abundantly masculine area.

9. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

High wasted super short shorts paired with a crop top.
    That baffles me.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They're comfortable. It's a step up from sweats.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Pedal pushers.

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

White guys wearing white rimmed sunglasses, ...only a murse can possibly complete that look.

13. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

FYI to the guys trying to educate these dudes wearing skinny jeans/bedazzled jeans/ belt line at knee jeans.....they already know. Its the same thing as trying to convince gixxer owners that they made a bad choice in motorcycles.

14. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

These are commonly seen getting out of an F350 jacked to the moon sitting on low profile all terrains and 24” wheels with a “bulldog” stance.

I don’t understand any of it.

Attached Files:

Jed, ChemGuy and noles19 like this.
  15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I think the whole thing is a sick joke played by the "fashion" industry. They're literally sitting around doing coke in private rooms at industry parties trying to one up each other on selling the general public on crazy stuff.

16. yokohama1

yokohama1 Well-Known Member

Hey, is the bulldog stance when they lower the rear ride height? Here in NC they call that the Carolina Squat. I just thought they were overloading a 1/2 ton truck with concrete.

17. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

No bulldog is short wide tires, makes the truck look tubby and short and bulldog like.
    The lower rear end thing started with airbagged trucks. They wanted people to know they had bags, and they didn't want to scrap the front end driving around town at normal speeds with the front too low. Its high on my dumb as crap looking things to do. ALWAYS have the nose lower then the rear.

18. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Whoops.

Murcielago311, TurboBlew and burnham like this.
  19. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Acid wash is back. Sad but true.

20. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

That's just 1989 repeating itself.

There's nothing really new in "fashion"

It's just another sick joke coming around again