1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for Sweden

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Focker, Feb 19, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

That just makes them people, most have 'moments'. Even very smart ones do. It is more a function of the irrational degree of focus on every little word than a true indicator. I despise Obama but he is not stupid.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Still agree but also think that applies to all of them. What sane person would want the job?

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I done see any white supremacy there but I am viewing it on my phone so maybe I am missing something. Did the NSFW not tip you off to wait a bit before clicking?

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

not intentionally.

what if he is conspiring with the media to make it look like he is an alley to the people since many have known they are "owned" by the adversary. (the media) but then many more would still probably have no clue of that had it not been for his acts.

but no way he is as big a fk up as the last guy or a flat out criminal as clinton. not yet anyway. lol

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

There's still time. He's off to a fantastic start. :D

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

An overachiever?

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

putting Kennedy in charge of vaccines was an honorable move. and now the $100,000 reward for anyone offering proof they are safe. wow!

edit: i bet that wasnt on the CIA media though, or was it?

8. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Both parties (true, one more than the other) have built the swamp that DC has become. Trying to drain the swamp while playing their game will not work. Want to win a knife fight? Bring a gun! I really think that's his plan. Keep dangling that shiney object out there for the Libs and the media, meanwhile change the environment that they all feed off of. He could be f*cking brilliant...then again maybe not.:Poke:

If there's 5 major news services times 16 waking hours in a day, that's 80 hours of "media" to be filled. If he can occupy 70 of those hours about BS Sweden stuff, the Lord's prayer or whatever, that only leaves them 10 hours to focus on what's going on behind the curtain. Meanwhile his cabinet is free to implement his policies without the media giving them the typical bashing for doing what he was elected to do.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Southern Poverty Law(less) Center told him so

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

And here you are quoting it. Bid deal. :D

11. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The Russians apparently describe him as 'naive'.

That's must leave a mark....

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wonder how they described his predecessor...

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It seems 'Community Leader' works at different levels for different reasons...

14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

No worries, I'm in tight with the VP of IT so I don't really sweat it.

That being said, we use "websense" (insert jerkoff smiley face here) for our internet monitoring tool and it got flagged as a "white supremacy" sight.

15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Down syndrome.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Yeah, websense flags anything that is not solidly white guilt as supremacy.

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

18. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

20. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I listen to a bunch of right wing radio, they were all defending him this week and saying he was right. How dumb do they think we are? Yeah, there's bad shit going on in Sweden, the point is he was recollecting watching a tv show and acting like an actual event happened the night before. You can call that misspeaking if you want, but if it was the guy you all don't like you probably wouldn't be taking it so easy on him.

Focker likes this.