1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Practice Day at Barber’s?

Discussion in 'General' started by Joe Cupido, Jun 4, 2018.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Still wrong, just on principle.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Don't even try it, you live in Milford, you get no say in important matters :D

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

The hell you say...

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You drunk? :D

5. eggfooyoung

I wish. Just finished a 90 minute hand of Uno with a 7 year old, so my brain is a bit tender.

motoboy likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're a good man even if you're always wrong. Did the 7 yo win? :D

7. eggfooyoung

Absolutely not! No mercy. I squashed her like a waterbug!

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A very good man :crackup:

9. hurricanejohn

hurricanejohn Professional Amateur

Yep, only an idiot would try to get a practice day for the racers - foolish old idiot me..... Not welcome at tracks? Hmmm.... guess you haven't seen our schedule. And we aren't losing $7000 at an event either. Keep on hating Mongo - it suits you well....

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup:

Yes, not welcome at tracks. Fact. One you're bitching about in the linked post even. Freaky huh?

Porsche has the day, of course you can't get it. No one can get it. Especially a few weeks before the event. Freaky huh?

We did lose money on Friday at Cycle Jam, made money on the other days so the actual event was profitable. Have you got an actual point there?

I only hate on people like you John. You've spent way too much time acting crazy to too many people, reneging on promises to racers, verbally abusing women, lying about me and my wife, and just generally being an asshole for me to stay silent. I gave you many years of leeway and you kept pushing. So if you post stupid shit like the president of Brunos number and email thinking in some way that will ever get them to kick Porsche out of a day you want - a day Porsche has had scheduled for almost a year and you deciding to jump on in there a few weeks out - well guess what, I'm going to point out just how insane such a tactic is. You post makes it seem as if some other trackday is keeping you out of there. That isn't accurate, it's Porsche who has Friday June 29. So if posting facts to correct innuendo or lies is hating then guess what - I'm going to be a hater every time I see you post such things.

11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

so the post from Mr. Phil is accurate? You think petitioning Zoom is going get traction from a bunch of 1/2 hearted participants?
    From a pure business standpoint...why would Zoom entertain selling you anything when its a clear case of numbers?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why would they do business with anyone who thinks a good business tactic is to try and spam them with emails and calls?

13. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

i'm not 100% on this, but unless there is more than one Barber motorsports park, or more than one corporation known as Ford and Kroger, the " .. 'S " is, well, just kinda wrong ;)

Apostrophes Showing Possession. An apostrophe is normally used with the letter s to show ownership or possession. With most singular nouns, simply add an apostrophe plus the letter s to do this. An apostrophe plus s is never added to make a noun plural--even a proper noun.
    Apostrophes Showing Possession - English Plus
    englishplus.com/grammar/00000131.htm

mastermind and noles19 like this.
  14. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Ahhh The Martyr™ speaks. I count 5 days at Tally, 3 at NCM, 1 at Roebling, and 1 at Jennings. I will say you are killing it

mastermind likes this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

as stated before, my enthusiasm for this action went a bit overboard...

mastermind likes this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:crackup: No worries, always fun to see what crazy is out there hurting our sport.

mastermind likes this.
  17. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

It's either "Barber" or "The Barbers". A typical exchange:

Dad: "How was the Barbers?"
    Me: "Great, I shaved half a second."
    Dad: "So, is that like a 3-blade?"
    Me: "Yeah, kinda."

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Ahhhh, now John is posting incorrect information about WERA on Facebook. No surprise but seriously dude, grow up :crackup:

19. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Passive aggressive much? :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He's so funny thinking he can be insulting by couching it in a post where he tries to look like he's helping. Sad that some people fall for it, at least until they get to know him. I'd address it directly on there but I have a feeling he's blocked me. Can't let facts interfere with whatever games he's trying to play :D