1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

the naivete of this statement is why it continues to move forward with nobody doing anything about it. the inquistion was BECAUSE OF THE RELIGION. At that time, that is what Christianity had been corrupted into. Was it what Christ had in mind? no. But it is what MAN did with the precepts, that caused it. Religion was the issue. This in NO WAY detracts from Christ, the message of Christ or his saving grace. It actually shows how man can take a perfect message (God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that who so ever believes, shall have eternal life) and screw it up. Islam is nothing more than a specific man, taking the message, twisting it to his own purpose. that corrupt message is ISLAM. those that follow it ARE THE RELIGION. The difference between Islam and Christianity are clear, if you take the time to read it and not just pop off with the recent propaganda. ISLAM supports these actions in writing. Christianity clearly does not. when man deviates from Christ's teaching, you get a man driven religion that hurts people. unfortunately, it is the exact opposite for islam in that those that follow muhammed's example, act like and support ISIS.

2. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The ridiculous overreaction like yours is what makes me sad for humanity.

The excuse the crazies use is never the true issue, it's what made them crazies to begin with. That was addressed within Christianity by Christians on the whole becoming more prosperous and less tribal. Although considering how recently people in Ireland were blowing each other up it never truly stopped. Islam is no different, it just happens to be the popular religion where the most issues are - so it's what the crazier people are using to coerce the peons. Same old shit different religion. Keep ignoring the root causes and go after the religion and you're just walking right into the trap they've laid for you.

Yzasserina likes this.
  4. speeddaddy

So how long before they are prosperous enough to stop the crazy? How much money and resources will be exausted? How much freedom taken in the name of safety? How many dead? It's 2017 ffs, no need to put up with this shit.

5. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

1. Please tell me what my overreaction is? Blaming the religion for the actions of the people who do what the founder of th religion said to do?
    2. The root cause is the religion. Ok, I'll give you a caveat. The root cause is the evil nature of man. But you don't believe that, so I call it religion. Either case, if you keep sitting around making excuses for it, you and Mr Chamberlin will be able to swap sob stories soon.

6. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

LOL, even this Imam disagrees with you:

Screen Shot 2017-06-04 at 7.20.21 PM.png

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Mongo has thoroughly vetted this radical Muslim shit out, don't question his expertise........yo.

:D

Fonda Dix likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's a department of the government, not a person.
    Just like you, I want names. Back up your argument.
    What actual people say they are doing sufficient investigation of the refugees?

9. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Actually he doesn't - radical Islam is the nutjobs, I've got no problem qualifying them that way as it's not the entire religion which is overwhelming not nutjobs.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're seriously going to try and weasel out of this? :crackup:

So now a department of the government is what if not people? Robots? Aliens from outer space?

12. speeddaddy

There is something wrong when over 200 millon nut jobs are produced. What is the common denominator.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are 200 million people committing terrorist acts? Huh. You've got some secret squirrel info I haven't seen. To answer your question though the common denominator is mentally unhinged people. The excuse they use doesn't matter. They've always been around and always will be. My simple point is if the excuse wasn't Islam it'd be something else. All you have to do is look at history to see it's true. A small amount of critical thinking rather than just emotional reacting goes a long way.

I do find it interesting about London being attacked. You'd think they'd have learned after what, 35-40 years of attacks by the IRA. Same shit different group of whackos.

14. speeddaddy

Sorry meant 200 thousands, but thanks for the squirrel remark.

15. speeddaddy

Btw the Irish comparison doesn't hold water. That was Irish killing Irish. They weren't taking on the rest of the world.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See that's exactly what I don't get about this kind of discussion - you have absolutely no clue about even recent history. I was talking about IRA bombings in Britain, London to be exact, not the fighting in Ireland.

17. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Is it true that for every one person on the terror watch list it takes 60 people to watch each one? And if that is true how much destruction and vigils will it take to get un PC and talk about eliminating the watch list?

18. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

While you have that history book out, research Muslim behaviour from the inception of Islam to the current day. When you get to the modern period, go ahead and pick out a few majority Muslim nations in which your current lifestyle and demeanour would be tolerated, much less accepted.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are plenty of Christian nations I wouldn't be tolerated in either, do you have an actual point?

20. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Yes, but it would bounce off of your impenetrable deflector shields.