1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

This was an attack by global warming I think. 2 days earlier the mayor of London tweeted that global warming was the biggest threat to mankind so I guess the jihadis were not involved...again...still.

XFBO and G 97 like this.
  2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Stupid John Kerry on meet the press actually said we need to reach out to these terrorists because they want feel like they're part of society....

W.T.F. ?????????????????

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just an isolated case of work place violence. Move along.

TXFZ1 likes this.
  4. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Ive only seen one post on my Facebook about this one, I guess we've hit the point of acceptance.

5. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If we aren't going to get serious about it then what choice is left?

6. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Wow...hadn't thought of it that way.

The libs should take notes. Victim, acceptance, promote. Those are the three steps for any new agenda. Can't wait until news starts saying how misunderstood they are and how we need to reach out to them and see things through their eyes...oh, wait....

7. blkduc

Well he's right.

We need to reach out to these terrorists and slaughter them like cockroaches. They want to feel like a part of society because they want to redefine society in their sick and twisted vision.

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Just like progressives. Scum of the earth.

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

If the world isn't willing to admit that their is a problem inside the Muslim religion and confront it then the only choice is to say that this is just the way it is. Wipe the puddles of blood off the street every time it happens and move on. The other choice is to make it so horrific for those of that faith every time the radicals do something stupid that they start to police their own. The larger problem is they are no longer contained to a specific region so there is no "take care of this place" solution to the problem. Some tough choices have to be made by the citizens and governments of several countries or the problem will just get worse.

speeddaddy likes this.
  10. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

If we are unable to harden the fuck up and admit that Islam has no place in a civilized society, we have already lost.

Banditracer and speeddaddy like this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Happy Ramadan!
    It's a celebration of peace by the religion of peace.

12. blkduc

LOL. The lesbians across the street from me plant a 'blessed ramadan" sign in their front yard every year. They don't put up any other religious signs but they virtue signal the shit outta ramadan. If they lived in the ME, they would be tossed off a building with their hands tied behind their back.

13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

^ Ahhhemmmm.....thus Liberalism = mental illness.

14. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yeah, that is one that doesn't make any sense. The "gay community" hates Christianity because they believe homosexuality is a sin and may not want them to get married. Yet Islam not only believes homosexuality to be a sin and they shouldnt marry, but hates gay people and believes they should be put to death. But hey, go Islam, we love Islam.
    Or in the case of Iran, doesn't even believe homosexuals exist.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

See this is why I call you stupid. You keep repeating this shit as if it'll somehow make it suddenly true.

You are wrong.

Some people (our state department) think the current vetting of refugees IS thorough, that it is complete and critical. Are they right or are you? Who gets to determine the meaning of thorough? Doesn't really matter because the fact that someone somewhere who isn't you makes that call while you may disagree you're not the final say on thorough, so you aren't the final say on vetted or not.

Thorough is and will be opinion based, just as vetted is. It's not a yes or no thing. You are still wrong.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's the thing though, it still has nothing to do with the religion itself. It's something to point your finger at but the issues that get people to sign up to be terrorists are not remotely religious. Just like people joining Christian based cults they're looking for something and the bad guys are just using religion to influence them.

17. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Let me clarify this for you. It's the fucking religion.

speeddaddy likes this.
  18. In Your Corner

ISIS is Islam.
    They live their lives just as Mohammed lived his. They are practicing Islam just as Mohammed taught.
    You can't get more Muslim than Mohammed.

19. In Your Corner

Name the people who think they are thoroughly vetting refugees.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The state department.

You should really try asking questions without ridiculously easy answers.