1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Dude, that post is like, so three pages ago.

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Some of us got shit to do besides beebin.

Orvis likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The Spanish didn't conquer people to convert them, they conquered them to steal their stuff.
    Religion did not drive that.
    Of course, religions that involve human sacrifice would probably be frowned on today.
    Btw, the Inquistion was in the 1400s. And it killed very few people, and probably not for the reasons you think.

What were Muslims doing in 1300? Founding the Ottoman Empire.

The Ottoman Empire (/ˈɒtəmən/; Ottoman Turkish: دولت عليه عثمانیه‎, Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿOsmānīye; Modern Turkish: Osmanlı İmparatorluğu or Osmanlı Devleti), also known as the Turkish Empire,[9] Ottoman Turkey,[10][11] was an empire founded at the end of the thirteenth century in northwestern Anatolia in the vicinity of Bilecik and Söğüt by the Oghuz Turkish tribal leader Osman.[12] After 1354, the Ottomans crossed into Europe, and with the conquest of the Balkans the Ottoman Beylik was transformed into a transcontinental empire. The Ottomans ended the Byzantine Empire with the 1453 conquest of Constantinople by Mehmed the Conqueror.[13]

During the 16th and 17th centuries, at the height of its power under the reign of Suleiman the Magnificent, the Ottoman Empire was a multinational, multilingual empire controlling much of Southeast Europe, parts of Central Europe, Western Asia, the Caucasus, North Africa, and the Horn of Africa.[14] At the beginning of the 17th century the empire contained 32 provinces and numerous vassal states. Some of these were later absorbed into the Ottoman Empire, while others were granted various types of autonomy during the course of centuries.[dn 5]
    Read the whole thing here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

The Ottoman Empire controlled a substantial part of the world for 500 years.
    So, with all that civilization, why are they still so uncivilized today?
    And why aren't Mormons killing people? They've been around hardly any time at all in comparison to the rest.

4. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yeaaa, I can see how 5 whole sentences can be a struggle for some people. :rolleyes: And he makes intelligence jokes to boot? :D

Ohhhh it's coming unless you're Orvis' schoolmate, you'll probably not only see it but 'feel it' too?

There is a dark blue line underworld out there, where we all network with one another, we keep copious notes of all the BBS wrongdoers and ftp'ers.......and we will exact our revenge. Mwahahahahaaaaa!

:rolleyes:

Talk about tinfoil hat wearing mofo.

5. auminer

Aren't they going to have to kill you now that you have spilled the beans?

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

You keep underestimating me, VPN is your friend.
    What can I say, I have a soft spot for you goofy bastards on here.

Happy Memorial Day W/E, you sob's.........and a big THANK YOU to ALL who have served and continue to do so!

Be safe and don't overeat/drink you buncha heathens.

7. auminer

Awwww...I've pissed you off enough that you've interwebz sleuthed me??!!?? I'm touched!!:p

Perhaps you can tell me if I'm still a wanted man in NJ for that open container violation on the 4th of July weekend in 90 or 91? :D

What's the statute of limitations on not paying a bullshit ticket?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did Blike ever find someone who supports no vetting whatsoever?

9. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Fonda Dix likes this.
  10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

And stop another senseless bbs beat-down, then what am I going to do for entertainment; go watch another Seinfeld rerun?

There was the post for open borders, I am not sure how they would vet anybody but I guess it depends on the definition of open borders. HRC was advocating open borders but IIRC in more of the free trade between countries.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Well, don't ask Sean. :crackup:

Fonda Dix likes this.
  12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

XFBO said:
    Pretty much the entire DNC Mongo....they were not only against Trumps temporary immigration ban which specifically stated inability to properly vet them as a major reason but are they also not attempting to prop up Sanctuary cities all over the place?

I don't wanna hear, that's not support....either....lol. If you're against provisions that call for it....you're supporting it.
    I never heard or saw that from any of them. And sanctuary cities are not the same thing.

Trumps immigration ban was silly posturing too since the refugees have always been vetted.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

LOL. If it`s offing people, yes...

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've seen the open borders stuff too - but it's always been about trade as you say or about allowing in larger numbers of people but never anything about removing any vetting in place and nothing about strengthening the process one way or the other.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He can ask me, I'll answer questions that aren't just you trying to ignore that you cannot and will not answer mine ;)

So how about it, find a link to even one person saying remove all vetting?

16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So some have good results others have none.... seems to vary by member :Pop:

Lately most I have met are decent but yes I have met morons. The one that I met one night in Chattanooga had me laughing in my helmet later. It was POURING rain as I came out of the Nantahala area and all the way to Chattanooga it was on and off. Still had an hour and a half to go in it (no rain suit) and fresh tires so any time I hit clear weather and traffic I would roll up to a high pace until I approached traffic or rain then back down. I did this for about 15 miles and apparently this tool of a state cop was trying to sneak up on me. I kept gapping him until I hit the edge of town. He lit me up so I pulled over (running is a moron move). I got off the bike thinking great as if losing my glasses and being soaked to the bone wasn't enough. When I turned around after taking my helmet off he was right there LOL I think the fool actually thought I was trying to get away despite him never turning any lights on until the end. I also think my white hair/age threw him not to mention that I was about as excited as a rock. He proceeded to explain how there were deaths on motorcycles etc. I didn't say much but likely exuded whatever attitude waiting politely for the ticket. After his speech he turned around mumbling to himself and left. Better than a ticket but weird to say the least.

You likely would have told him how the rain was zero issues as you were skilled (likely true) rather than listen and let him blow. You would have had a ticket and another example of the douche cop, I had a grin to add to the ride (the start of the day was awesome it was just the return that sucked)

17. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You do realize the Crusades were preceded by the Muslim invasion of Europe right? But then everyone does it seems to be a progressive attitude. Maybe I should get some Islamic slave women since they are in the majority Christian area like what is happening in the middle east now.

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I've read this twice now and can't figure out what you're saying. It's a huge tangent anyway, so no worries.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I didn't list the Crusades for that reason. But still yet, they were an attempt to reclaim land that was originally conquered by Christians.

20. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

Rome was the conqueror. Christianity was the religion that dominated as rome grew. Muslims attempted to conquer/pushback that expansion. after a significant expansion by the muslims, then the pope called for Christian knights specifically.

the statement you made is similar to people saying the US is not a Christian nation, but then muslims saying the US military in the middle east is a crusade. you can't have it both ways.