1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Who is the bigger liar? Clinton or Bush?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Shyster d'Oil, Jun 10, 2003.

?

Who is the bigger liar?

1. Clinton?

27 vote(s)
    58.7%
  2. Bush?

19 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

But this thread poses the hypothetical fact that Bush did knowingly misrepresent to the world that Saddam had WMD.

Although there is already some evidence to support this hypothetical fact, the investigation is not over. Time will tell.

So David, assuming the hypthetical fact as true, what is your answer?

Rodger

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

If it's true....then he won't get my vote at the next election. I think he should be streached out in the desert and we allow 10,000 camel fleas with the bubonic plague infest his armpits after it's proven to be a fact.

I watched C-span were they laid out what they thought to be the quanity of weapons. If true, then it had to have a ton of people in on it or a ton of very stupid top-level Senators. Wait, that didn't sound just right.

If true, then it would be criminal. IMO.

Robert,

I don't care about Bush's or Clinton's sex life either. What I do care about was the Commander-in-Chief taking a oath to tell the true before an grand jury and then lying about having sex with a stupid fat intern. If he can do it, then why do I have to tell the truth after shooting DaveK in the thumb with a nail gun.

I do agree that too much effort is spend on try to discredit the other poltical party. Can't we just get along

David

3. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Exactly.

4. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Because he is the 'leader of the free world?'

And you, are a mere peon.

Like me. ;)

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Damn, can't argue with one. :D

David

6. cspargo

cspargo Well-Known Member

Read the bio on John Dean as well if you don't know who he is.

Missing Weapons Of Mass Destruction:
    Is Lying About The Reason For War An Impeachable Offense?

http://writ.news.findlaw.com/dean/20030606.html

7. cspargo

cspargo Well-Known Member

The important difference I think is that Clinton didn't lie until he was asked directly about his sex life (if you want somebody to lie, ask them about their sex life). Should he have been screwing around? No. Is it a matter of national security? No. Should have been case closed at that point, and in the end that was the conclusion anyway.

If BUSH really just used the US Military for his own purposes, then he's in a heap of hurt. He's getting our troops KILLED, for crying out loud.

8. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

the BIGGER liar

I would have to say Bill by maybe 25 pounds, but that's completely a guess. You'd think that sort of info would be available on the internet, but I have yet to find it... :D

9. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Re: the BIGGER liar

But is Monica bigger than Saddam?:D

Rodger

10. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Re: Re: the BIGGER liar

I'm thinking she has to have bigger (+)(+)'s. :D

David