1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poll: Who is the bigger liar? Clinton or Bush?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Shyster d'Oil, Jun 10, 2003.

?

Who is the bigger liar?

1. Clinton?

27 vote(s)
    58.7%
  2. Bush?

19 vote(s)
    41.3%
  1. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Just stirring the pot on a slow day:

Clinton lied his butt off about the Monica thing.

Bush may have lied his butt off about the existence of and the threat from weapons of mass destruction in Iraqi possesion immediately prior to the war. Assume he did for the sake of this poll.

Who's lie was the more serious violation? Bush's or Clinton's.

And I know there are a lot of opinions as to whether Bush did lie -- but I don't care one way or another for the purpose of this poll.

Rodger

2. mad brad

mad brad Guest

when, not if roger.

:rolleyes: liberal lawyers.

:D

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Screw this, I'm going to drive some golf balls with my BRAND NEW set of Pings.

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yo dave K. i shot 18 under yesterday. *

*Golden Tee 2003 Bluestone course. :D

5. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

You got to be lying. :D

Wondering if the oversized thumb helped your grip?

David

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Nope, got a nice set from a "going out of buisness sale". Just wandered in as they were closing up on their last day and wandered out with a full set at less then 30% of suggested retail. A true steal. They threw in a set of Nike shoes for nothing.

As for the thumb, is it's turning a cool shade of Black/green a sign of healing? ;)

7. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

never could enjoy that game maybe when I get older.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

No you won't. It's a horrible game that does nothing but piss you off. There is a reason why so many people have heart attacks out on the course. :D

Oh, and Rodger. The answer to your poll is obvious. :D

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

winston churchill said it best. "golf is a game where you put a little ball in a little hole. with, tools ill designed for the job." :D

10. Shyster d'Oil

When Doyle takes over, all golf playin', thread hijackin' rednecks will forced to live in Brads trailer for three weeks in a Georgia summer with no fans, no A/C and no anti-perspirant - sort of like how Dave K lived in Poughkeepsie.

:mad:

:mad:

:p :Poke: :D

Rodger

ANd PS: I see the results are pretty much tied at close to 50/50 with a whopping total of 15 votes -- apathy now rules the WERA BBS!!!

11. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Nah, it's racin' season and there is more important stuff to worry about! ;)

Ask again this winter!

12. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

13. Shyster d'Oil

SOFG, don't you think that there's a difference b/t lying about a blowjob versus lying about a justification for war?

Rodger

14. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Speaking of that... what happened to Hale Irwin today? Heard they had EMT's on him and wheeled him off the course in the back of a cart. Can't find anything on the news sites... hope he's OK.

Those stuffed shirts up in Far Hills must be scratching their a$$es trying to figure out how 53 year old Tom Watson shoots 5 under par today on their b-breaker setup US Open course. I love it. I saw him at the Memorial Tournament in '96 - watched him get his next to last PGA Tour win. Magical stuff watching an aging golf legend put on a show like that.

15. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Because in Clinton's case, only one person got screwed?

:)

16. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I dunno Robert, I felt like I was screwed with all the Starr special investigations, the impeachment procedings, and all that crap. Hell, I didn't even get a reach around! I think the whole nation was screwed because he could not admit he got caught with his hands in his pants at a skin flick. Wait, that was PeeWee.

The difference is Clinton's lie was proven and all we have on Bush is speculation. Show me the reports that were doctored, prove that Bush lied just as to start a war. That Bush fired the SPUDs, dug the mass graves and then filled them, left the bio trucks laying around, built the training camp for terrorists. Planted the Iraqi that said Saddam destroyed the weapons before the war. You lefties are reaching. Bush only screwed the Baath party and it felt good to me.

Face it, if Saddam didn't have WMDs then just show where he destroyed them. Hell, he would still be able to torture some poor Iraqi now if he did.

David

17. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I've never figured out how occasionally having sex would make someone less able to do their job. And honestly I don't care about George Bush's sex life.

The only thing I know is wrong is how either party seems to have no limit as to how low they will stoop to dig up dirt.

How many people, who are considered great leaders by history, wouldn't stand a chance if they were running for office today?

18. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Yes I know the dif. my point is the same a Rogers. They all lie if you look at it that way but I believe Clinton was in it for his own. I may be wrong but I don't believe that about Bush.

In addition WMD's are NOT the only good reason to be over there. If they never find any we still are doing the right thing.

19. LMcCurdy

LMcCurdy Antique

Rodger: Clinton was the bigger liar. History will prove it.:p :D

Dave: Congrats on the new bling bling PING's. Did they throw in a dozen Pro V1's with the deal. You need those.:)

Brad: Congrats on your 18 under. What does her mom think about it.:D

20. SOFG

SOFG Well-Known Member

Pro V1, must have for any new golfer!:D