1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pet peeve

Discussion in 'General' started by Lavana, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Lavana

Lavana The coming

When other pumps are empty and a gasser gets gas at the pump that has diesel and I have to wait...

:mad:

TX Joose and Fencer like this.
  2. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

That's one of mine also.....but many people have an attitude of me me me me....and they don't give two shits of how it affects anyone else, as long as it works out for them. My favorite payback though is at a BP station in my town that has a diesel pump (diesel only) and it's in between two gas pumps. So when I pull in to use the diesel pump, it effectively blocks both of the gas pumps. Oops..sorry!

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm offended by people that drive diesels when there are perfectly good priuses out there. Save the earth, ban diesels!

badmoon692008, crusty9r, rafa and 8 others like this.
  4. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

I'm annoyed at dieselers that think they are the shit.

I've probably done this a few times, but it's not because I'm selfish, I just didn't realize it.
    Seems like all pumps now have 2 nozzles on them. Maybe it's diesel or E85 or some other blend.
    Be pissed at the stations that don't put diesel nozzles on all pumps not the people that pull in to the most convenient pump to use

Jon Wilkens, rafa and BigBird like this.
  5. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I get annoyed when there is "Pay at the Pump" terminals and a loser walks in to "pre pay" and buy a bunch of impulse shit. :)

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I do that on purpose if the Monkeyspank behind me is acting up. "Hmmm, I need a slim jim, some smokes, maybe a snapple. . ." :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm annoyed at people that think they are entitled to my pump. Dammit, I paid good money to buy the gas and and if want to take a moment to savor the purchase I will. If you didn't want to wait, you should have pulled in behind the Tesla at the charging station.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

My pet peeve is people that bitch when I park at a pump, go inside and get a coffee and leave. Like I'm about to do right now. :moon:

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

My pet peeve is other people on the road when I'm on it. I don't drive much in a year, only 4 -5000 miles so when I'm out and about everybody else should stay home. :D

auminer, Gorilla George and crusty9r like this.
  11. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

My pet peeve is when I'm driving the speed limit in the left lane and some ass wants to get up on my bumper like some kind of NASCAR Car of Tomorrow. Go around me if you're in such a hurry!

svtinker likes this.
  12. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

O lawd not this thread again

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Real diesels can fill up at truck pumps, if you fill up at the QT you get what you deserve :D

14. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Truck stops seems to take corporate cards only or some shit. If I stop there, I still have to go inside. :rolleyes:

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I do it on purpose, and laugh at chaotic every time!

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:

17. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

There aren't any "truck" pumps where I live and ain't hopping on the highway to drive 20 minutes out of my way to the closest one.
    Those are really dirty too! :D

18. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Oh, I see- someone has nowhere to be and not much to do but just go the speed limit... :Poke:
    Don't block the left lane and people don't have to go around you... and stuff.

condon66 likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pilot/Flying J takes their card at the pump and as a bonus you get cheaper fuel.

20. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

as a reformed Dodge 3500 Cummins and TDI driver, I support this comment by now driving a Prius.