1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pascarella

Discussion in 'General' started by crazywolf450r, Feb 9, 2013.

1. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

awe. Thats cute :D. You were over here, you know how our "spring" rounds are :crackup:

2. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

:moon: I knew you would say something to that lol.

3. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

thats pretty warm from where i am

4. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

not sure if thats his choice or shoei's

5. ed who?

ed who? the opposite of eharmony.

I find it funny folks shocked or say "he likes triumph" the kids fast as JU pointed out! Hops on P1A R6 wins Daytona...hops on EDR R6 and destroys em at wera Fontana...hops on Riders Triumph and does same. Talent is talent!

I'm super pumped for Joey. Kids gonna do great this year. Plus his buddy/team mate Tucker Lancaster was on it again! This kid is next...watch! He was just behind Joey and Gange and even lead Gange in C SBK today I think I heard. Telling ya Tucker learning a lot from Joey.

6. Tdub

Tdub Say what???

According to mylaps, Tucker did exceptionally well compared to the competition! :up:

7. ed who?

Yep 1:17.8!!! Beat a few AMA guys too. Dads doing it right letting him progress slowly. Just turned 16. Lotta talent! Plus Joey really guiding him.

8. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

I find it funny that you read it as shocked. Dont believe anyone said that at all.

9. ed who?

First post "guess he likes triumph" so I was saying I am betting Joey could make even a cbr600 look fast. That's all

10. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Is that some sort of behind-the-scene crack @ JU??
    You say 'even a CBR600' as if its a two-fiddy....hmmm.

11. ed who?

Lol wow you guys wear tin foil hats!! Not at ju. Everyone including JU know I have huge respect for him. It's a poke at HONDA! What is the slowest/most out dated 600? Honda.

But in case your still tuning into your TV set I think JU has assembled top team & will push it & do we'll on 600.

Guess next time ill say Hyasung 600. ;)

12. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

Actually the first post was:

Do you even read what you are responding to?

I know JP is fast. Im not shocked hes fast. He won the damn 200 for christs sake. Im surprised that the TRIUMPH worked so well for him with such a short time to get it sorted. They are going to be a great team to watch!

13. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

Yeah, it was.
    We had a problem with corner workers getting his number to call in to the starter where the leader was so the starter (Al) could flag him. If he wasn't leading lots of races it wouldn't have been a big issue. Talked to Joey & the team moved that camera for us.

:)

14. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

Not surprising to me at all.

Side note, Triumph is a really good company to work with! They definitely go all in.

15. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

I'm not the biggest EDR fan, just sweet jebus, give the guy a break!

16. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

Let's hope his dad is handling the advice on hairstyles and hat wearing.

17. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

For what it's worth, I can't take someone serious when they snagged a photographer proof and publicly display it as a forum avatar. Pay the photographer for the dang picture.. then some will actually consider what you have to say. :)

18. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Lol yeah. That's pretty bad. A screenshot of a proof no less.

19. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

No.

20. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

lol - I'm trying to hit up an OMRRA event this year, but their class structure is such BS. If I make it down I'd love to meet the legend of sunshine. Either that or drag your ass up north for a round or 2.