1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pascarella

Discussion in 'General' started by crazywolf450r, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Gehr

Gehr whAt mE woRRy?

Yeah, he was damn fast & looked very relaxed on that Triumph. A very good fit for him. It was a cool & blustry day today. Sprint races tomorrow should be very good...

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Is he going to be racing the new 2013 675R or previous spec 675R?

3. simonburic

simonburic Runs Wide

I think TJ said he'd be on the 2012 for the first round, then the 2013 after that.

4. HerbigCBR

HerbigCBR Dudeman

Glad to see he has a ride for this year and hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

5. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

He's just that f'n awesome and a little dreamy, all at the same time.

-steve

6. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I was waiting for this. I didn't say he was doing it wrong. It is just a body position I haven't seen many people have. That is all. It obviously works well. :clap:

7. LukeLucky

LukeLucky Well-Known Member

Maybe beat his current track record there set last year? I believe he's about 1/2 second off in the solo20. Not bad for only his second time on the bike and first time at this track with the bike I believe.

8. khill

khill Well-Known Member

Yeah weird...he kinda looks any of the top 10 in MotoGP....weird....

Ken

9. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

While you clearly have more experience here the interesting bit is how it looks like his arm are straight with his chest not over the tank. This puts him back in the saddle making it look like he isn't putting much weight over the front wheel.

When I look at Lorenzo he puts his chest up over the tank more looking like he I'd trying to put more weight on the front wheel.

What is interesting to me is where he is in the turn while he is in that position as I've seen this before but at this point in the turn people's chest seem closer to the tank.

10. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

I see a shovel in your hands. :)

11. khill

khill Well-Known Member

For sure Joey sits back a bit further than some..but you are missing why they (Joey/Lorenzo) are moving their upper body (do you know why?) and, you are not taking into the consideration the radius of the turn to know the timing...

Ken

12. Greg S

Greg S Well-Known Member

Lorenzo 250 days would hang way off, now in gp he stays a bit closer to the bike.

13. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Maybe he had to move his shoulder a little so he doesn't whack Brandon with it?

I think Brandon got a book on Photography and it fell open to the page that says "Get close to your subject." He's all up in it, as the kids say. I love his work.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No - Gagne and Beach on R6s and West on an EBR1190.

15. Who cares how he looks on the bike, the kids riding well.

16. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

What do you know? :D Did you see the photo of you I posted on Fb awhile back, RC51?

17. run1racing

run1racing Well-Known Member

From FB: Just smashed my old track record with a 15.4! -JP

18. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

I believe i need to find myself a triumph....

19. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The photo looks a little distorted, maybe accentuating the perception that he has an unusual body position.

What I want to know though, is the Go-Pro obscuring the front number plate?:rolleyes:

20. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

I always took the forward/back movements as an effort to make small changes in bike balance. I don't know all the reasons why but to adjust for how the suspension works in a particular corner is what I think is the main reason.

As to the turn, I know the turn.

Please keep in mind my comments aren't saying I know better. Just noting something I am seeing compard to other things.