1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Party in DC Area this weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by LAR, May 27, 2002.

1. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Join novice #230 and I for a barbeque this weekend. Nothing fancy...just hopefully a time for relaxation and fun.

When: Saturday, June 1
    Time: 2 p.m. til whenever
    Bring: a six pack of your favorite brew
    Where: 14457 Salisbury Plain Ct., Centreville, VA 20120

We'll have your basic barbeque stuff, hamburgers, hot dogs, munchies, etc.

If you're thinking about coming, do me a favor and email me so we can figure out how much food to get, and I can pop you some directions.

If you have any questions, let me know. Hope to see you all!

LAG

2. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

mid-week reminder :)

3. Pitlizard

Pitlizard Well-Known Member

Got a blender?

I plan on being there but realistically probably won't be there until dinner time. I have a soccer game at 11 in Cincinnati and my team has threatened to beat me if I miss this game. Hmm. Maybe I can stay just for the first half and then get a healthy beating and still be there in time... Yeah, that's it!! :)

I'll bring a taco dip or something for an appetizer, k? And do you have a blender? Papa can make me margarita's all night if you do.

4. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Re: Got a blender?

This is gonna be too much fun...Pit and LAG meet for the first time at a party! :eek:

5. Pitlizard

You mean it's gonna be DANGEROUS don't you? I can't be responsible for how I act when I get a few margarita's in me.

I plan on getting Papa drunk and getting the keys to the truck before the party is over. I actually got the key to the Lightning on Sunday night at Pocono. Damn I'm good!

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Guess that means I HAVE to show up now;)

7. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Make sure to wear your new sexy shoes!!!

8. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Just to let you know, I'm chaining my bedroom door shut and planking it over....don't even think of bringing anything pink near my bedroom....er, uh.....that didn't come out quite right, did it?

:eek:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It came out right - just reinforces the stereotype that your friends have been trying to foist on you though :D

10. Sean Jordan

Wokka wokka wokka!

11. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

That is *so*, and I mean *so* gross!! I can't believe that even came out of your mouth! EWWWWWW!

12. Sean Jordan

I meant paint! Remember the pink paint threats? Geeze, what did you think I meant?

:D

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Sometimes, he just makes it too easy. :D

14. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i couldn't believe it. lucky lucky sean, i could have had field day. but, i'm just too tired.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, keep dreaming. You won't have Renard around to keep pouring margaritas into my glass this time. My catlike reflexes were chemically impaired. It ain't happening again. First of all, if I get drunk, and when you get drunk, who's driving us home? Just because you had enough energy to snatch the keys and run doesn't mean you were fit to drive. Lots of metal, lots of horsepower and drunk women don't mix. I'm scared enough when they're sober and driving minivans. :D

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

ease up papa, your truck aint that fast!!!;)

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Not if you're comparing to a supercharged Mustang, but I have to believe you're too smart to make such a dumb comparison, right? ;) Either way, it will do more damage than your car. I mentioned "lots of metal", in case you need a reading comprehension course. :D

Well, I gotta go work on with night flying currency. I'll fight with you later. :cool:

18. Pitlizard

Oh, it's already figured out! We're crashing at LAG's. I'm sleeping with Laura an well that leaves you paired up with Sean or the dog. Your pick.

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

take the dog papa.:p

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah! What he said!

:D