1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Party in DC Area this weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by LAR, May 27, 2002.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

papa, if you ever feel like getting married....... lie down until the feeling goes away.

2. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Ducking and running is a good option!

how come it's always the *men* that lose half on the trade in, ya know...some of us women are independent and have our own stuff to lose.

:)

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sorry but, the majority rules this one lag!!!

4. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

I'd have to say that's unfair!!! Just because this list is the majority of males....geez! ;)

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ROTFL! :D That's got to be the funniest thing I've read all year! I'm gonna go lie down now...

6. mad brad

mad brad Guest

7. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

True, but by and large the motto in Divorce Court (at least in PA) seems to be, "if you have a penis, you're gonna get screwed."

And there are plenty of examples of this to prove the point.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Cool party!

Well, let me the first to report that the party was da bomb. Much fun was had by all. Novice#230 actually does have a couple of friends. And if a picture of m appears here in the next day or two, it was doctored. Faked. Photoshopped. Never happened. :D

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

i had a beer to help the celebration. see i dont need to go up there to enjoy. i had fun down here wofking on the 400 motor all day

10. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

Re: Cool party!

If I happen to appear in that photo too...well, I agree...doctored, faked, photoshopped. NEVER happened! :D

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Blackmail time!!

Okay, I'm the one in posession of said photo. No doctoring or anything. Where shall we start the bidding?

12. mtk

mtk All-Pro Bike Crasher

Re: Blackmail time!!

More importantly, who's got some free web space to post it?

13. RobeyRacer

RobeyRacer Well-Known Member

Re: Blackmail time!!

Hey Tony,

I will help you work on your super-motard for a glimpse of this picture :D

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

After I kicked Novice#230's butt in the suspension seminar contest with my 2-line story (I don't know who the hell voted for me, but he sure must have a lot of enemies :D), i would expect the photo will be published very soon. :D

15. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

ex-ccs crasher has the pic? your all in trouble. you know a guy that cant find anything to do in his own state will have plenty of time to do damage with this info when he gets back home. he doesnt have a life, except for tourturing ya'll now. good luck. were all counting on you.

btw, tony bring it by when you get back;)

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Unfortunately I will not be able to post this picture until next week. I've decided to extend my stay in VA 'til Saturday and I didn't bring the software or cables to post it. You'll have to wait until next Monday:(

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I'm allergic to manual labor:D

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The things things I could do with that one! :D Especially given the reason behind your extended vacation in VA. You and I need to talk about that blackmailing stuff.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2002
  19. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

If he doesn't show up back in SC, it's because I have confiscated his camera and diposed of him. JUST KIDDING!!!!

You all are making it sound so much worse than the picture *really* is. I think the one of Papa and I at VIR is much worse...and I'm in possession of that one...

So, which one would you rather see????

:D

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, obviously you're in the less embarrassing position in yesterday's picture, so yeah, of course it's not *that* bad! :D I don't care anyway: my woman says she's reached a new level of respect for me. It was all worth it. :D