1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omission or whopper?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robert, Dec 21, 2005.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

slider: Did I make your ignore list (again)........YET?

2. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

No and as long as you continue to post in English you won't.

It was too tedious to try to decipher your shorthand posts so I quit trying.

The only other person on my ignore list is the Forest Gump idiot and it's for the same reason.

3. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

What is the opposite of prejudice?

50 years ago the opposite of racism might have gotten someone labelled as being a "nigger lover" but I like to think we've gotten past such stupidity.

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

My thinly veiled point was that it's interesting to listen to arguments that claim that homosexuality is not a condition nor a disease, all the while claiming that homophobia is. I find that discussion fairly interesting.

5. Robert

Is homophobia or racism an illness?

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Is being a spider a disease? How about arachnophobia?

An irrational fear of anything that isn't going to hurt you is phobic.

Me, I'm scared of stupidity. I'm afraid it's contagious! :Poke:

7. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Forrest had two RR's in it. :Poke: :D

8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Oy vey!! I got a migrane reading it the first time!! I'll try to find it once todays headache goes away. Keep in mind it was only a sort of.

And who is the Forest Gump guy??

9. Shyster d'Oil

Apples and oranges. Sexual orientation is not a disease. (Homosexuality was once considered a disease, but not any more.) Phobias such as the "panic" disorder are diseases are and can be found as defined diseases in the medical literature.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  10. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

I only saw 2 from me in the first few pages, none after that, and you saw sort of support in them you deserve to read the whole thread over.

It's been so long since I put Gump on there I had to look at the ignore list to remember his name.
    Bigx1384, had a Gump avatar and posted some kind of half-illiterate, retarded hill-billy Lil' Abner crap that was even more irritating to decipher than Lvrs' fear of vowels.

11. Robert

Maybe he got a new IP and was reincarnated as half-illiterate, retarded Hasid??!!

Otherwise I am dead certain it is Frank! :D

12. Shyster d'Oil

"Putter, you got a little caught up in all the racism rhetoric. Probably because of sportbikeluvr's ANNOYING writing style. It is tedious and I have skipped some of his posts because of it.
    If you will go back to Fegan's original post that started all this, I believe he said he liked blacks, not niggers. Liked Jewish people, not Jews. Doesn't sound like he's judging by color to me."

I found your quote here: http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61649&perpage=15&highlight=racist&pagenumber=7

13. Knarf Legna

So heterophobia is a disease or not?

14. Knarf Legna

Your obsession for me pretending to be someone else is exceeded only by your obsession with things USA. I have no idea who hasid is, but personally I think you're over the line calling him half-illiterate and retarded just because he doesn't speak English very well. Whatever gets you off I suppose, but it sounds a bit hypocritical to me for a guy who trys to bash MB as a homophobe. Are you a Jew hater?

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Crazyhasid is about as Israeli as I am.

16. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

I thought you were Irish...:confused:

17. Shyster d'Oil

never heard of it, never seen it. You? it certainly could exist though. Why not?

18. Trent

Trent I just wanna ride motorcycles and eat pizza

It manifests itself when there are a bunch of homophobes chasing them down the street with tire irons...

19. Shyster d'Oil

No, that would be a rational fear. :D

20. Robert

Nope I don't mind jews. Rodger originally made a (small) joke that hasid might be you. The fact that you obviously aren't is what makes it funny. That's my sense of humour not an obsession. If I thought for a moment you WERE hasid I would feel so embarassed for you that I'd never mention it!!!! :D

Someone pretending to be semi-literate is what I find very retarded.