1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Omission or whopper?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robert, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

well I do still own a Chevy Avalanche (and two BMW's) and I do own a home in West Virginia...if the neck fits, I guess, but I don't think anyone I've ever met would describe me as a hillbilly.

2. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

I think your original guess was right. It's definitely Frank.

<whistling> But, no way to prove I guess. </whistling>

3. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Humor (or would that be humour) yourself all you want, it ain't me. Pretty easy for the mods to figure out.

4. Cuddles de Sade

has anyone ever seen Frank and hasid in the same room together? hmmmm... :D

5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

And if you only knew how much restraint it took not to even look into this folder since I needed to do some business in the classifieds! Hell, I lost out on Webcrush's built up 600 sale because of you!!! LOL!
    For the love of God its XFBO and SportbikeLuvr!!!! And what knucklehead came up with the Liver name? I have a childhood complex with that freaking name......or liverlips I think they called me. :D
    And just for the record Rodger yea you're just dumb, its a good thing you dont practice law! Doh! I meant criminal law! :Poke:
    Amuse me Bret what 'quoting' style would that be? :D
    When do we ever discuss racing in the Duh....ngeon!!! I knew I shouldnt of used the adoptaliberal term earlier I know thats what did me in! Now I have to call bs to the :rolleyes: useage Ive really been limiting it use. And FINALLY the whole spelling thing was 'on purpose' unlike some of you dopes posting here!!! :D

Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  6. WebCrush

WebCrush Banned

Well, you did have TWO more chances are the people who bought it resold it again.

7. Cuddles de Sade

thanks for showing your mad quoting skills yet again!:D

you have a knack for quoting in broken up clumps and usually not in bold...maybe the first quote, but usually the rest are in std font. it's just your stylings yo!

8. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

I'm still not sure why a right wing weenie pretending to be another right wing weenie is so amusing.

I didn't even recall that Sportliver was gone and FBOX is all to predictable to really take seriously.

But BOXF is a bit more jovial it seems. :D

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Uhhh dont jump to conclusions......wait till election time 2008! :D

10. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

XFBO, were you playing a role when you and Fegan pretty much said you were proud to be racists?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If he takes that bait, I doubt he'll still be here for Hilary 2008. :D

12. Putter

Come on Papa, let us play for a while. :D

That is the one and only time I had to step away from the BBS because I was pissed off.

13. mad brad

mad brad Guest

14. Putter

You want some of this, punk?

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

sorry, but robert might.

16. Putter

A Canadian gay man.

Now there's an oxymoron for ya. :D

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

actually, is it double entendre, or simply redundant?

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm not saying you guys can't go at it. I'm just thinking he'll eventually implode again and force another mercy killing. :D

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

So says the man obsessed with everything gay, including being a drama queen.

20. mad brad

mad brad Guest

so says the man who wants to be brad wilson so bad, he follows him all over the BBS.

he even copies my posting style now.

how sweet.

or, maybe my calling bob queer is your trigger.....