1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Olive Oil

Discussion in 'General' started by Phl218, Aug 30, 2020.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I really don't see why it's an issue. His dad divorced his mom and moved away. Dad then got married to another woman with kids of her own, one of which was a daughter his same age. Years later, he meets this girl and thinks she's hot. They don't live together, don't see each other as brother/sister, he's a teen and sees a teen chick he thinks is hot.
    Stays in communication with her as she goes back to her house and he back to his. Later, as they move away from home they start seeing each other romantically.
    BFD, no relation, never viewed each other as siblings, didn't live together as siblings. Jut so happens that his dad married a woman with a hot daughter. Made his search for a girlfriend/wife easier. Good for him.

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Never waste an occasion to make a non-event into a crisis.

Like most of the media, ...and a quite a few of the Beebsters it seems!

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Hey, this is an entertainment site after all...

4. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

They do and they're awesome as shit.

Phl218 likes this.
  5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I literally bought a second home for us to go to on holidays to get away from all the face tattoos and cousin fuckers on my wife's side of the family

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Who ever on this thread named him Joe Dirt has my full support. Miguel Ângelo Falcão de Oliveira is a shit ton of wiggly things and whatevers. Oliveira is too hard to spell on it's own.

His sister is kinda hawt but she's not as hot as Jaime Pressly. :D

[​IMG]

ChemGuy likes this.