1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok..... Who's got the video???

Discussion in 'General' started by vito2279, Aug 22, 2011.

1. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Man you guys are brutal. Glad it was Vic and not me.

I vote flipper :crackup:

2. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I still luv ya Vito! :D

3. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

Yeah.... me too! :D

4. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

I'm going with Loopy. :beer:

5. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I think vic should have to wear one of those helmet mo hawks or some ICON gear in his next race. Whichever form of squid passes tech

6. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

I sent Loopy a text a few minutes ago.

I don't pick at peeps much, but this is just too easy! He's such a good guy, so he handles it all well. The joking that is! His starts from pole.... not so much! :up:

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I cant find him on my FB anymore. I think he defriended me :(

You're still muh boy Victor. :D

8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

ooooooooo fruit loop where are you

9. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

Nice. Glad everyone is ok. I almost did the same thing at Beaver when the clutch plates were getting burnt.

10. Since nobody was hurt and all ended well, I gotta say that is some funny shit. :crackup:

11. excellant idea. Wait till he techs at next race and then send him back to Stickboy or Speedytide for a mohawk before he can get a sticker.

Hey, meet my new French friend, Loop de Loop!

There's even ANOTHER thread started on him...never let a good man...get up!

12. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

oh trust me, it would have been SOOOOooooo much worse had it been you!! :crackup: :Poke:

13. caferace

caferace No.

I'm in that video and no, that wasn't me. :)

-jim

14. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

I let my dad look at the clip and he just looked at me and walked away shaking his head. He's a physician and he HATES the fact that I wanna race a motorcycle for fun:D I'm going to sneak the clip onto his screen saver at his office:up:

15. TEAMLIKETYSPLIT

TEAMLIKETYSPLIT In Limbo

I've seen the Dr.Pena head shake....when you bought your first bike. I'm sure he's more disappointed about your catastrophic pole position launch than the fact of you racing :D

16. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

you would think Ronald Rink would've caught even more hell for this last year being that he's an Expert!! I guess no video, no glory!

17. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Statement of the thread lol

18. TwinRider79

TwinRider79 Good Ol' One Eye

Thanks for leaving me a spot on the podium buddy:up: But in all seriousness, Glad you're ok

19. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Hey Curt, here's the funny shit.............. I was actually pitted with Ron Rink!!!:crackup: And to top it off, he was one of the first people to tell me not to sweat what happened:crackup: Carson, keep up the great work man!! You're looking really good out there bro:up: Melendez, I got off Facebook. The wifey kept asking me how I knew certain women:D

20. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Lmao. Tell her she needs to be in the kitchen making a sammich, and not worrying about what you are doing on facebook.

It should work ..... :D

To keep you out of the rest of my races