1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok..... Who's got the video???

Discussion in 'General' started by vito2279, Aug 22, 2011.

1. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Hurry up slacker!!!:Poke::D

2. tazrider

tazrider Greenwood Racing Wera 71

:stupid:

3. drop

drop Well-Known Member

o and vic, im the one that started directly behind you.. you was 1L i was 3L. i was like OOOOOOO SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.. and dont know how i missed you lol... give me an hour or so.. ITS FIRST PERSON VIEW LOL... AS I HAD FRONT AND REAR CAMS :)

4. tazrider

tazrider Greenwood Racing Wera 71

I'm waiting on this like it's the final round of the Daytona SBK AMA round!!!!!!!!!!

5. vito2279

This is the one that I've been waiting for!! My wife REFUSES to look at Anne's clip. She said that she gets emotional just thinking about what "could have" happened yesterday. Maybe she"ll look at it down the road. I would LOVE to show all of my coworkers but then they would think that I suck from now on! Ahahaha!!! I guess I owe you some :beer: Tim!!

6. thiagoleal23

thiagoleal23 Well-Known Member

lol not this time :D.

I wanted to go but my boss scheduled me to work :(

7. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

8. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

:Poke::Poke:

:crackup::beer:

I am tired of looking over my shoulder and seeing you at Tally :down:. You make me have to ride too hard. My arms are sore.

9. drop

drop Well-Known Member

its uploading ri now............

speaking of which, i HATE windows movie maker, is there ANY other free software out there, that i could use to edit these vids with?

10. simonburic

simonburic Runs Wide

I've been hitten F5 every 5 mins for the last hour and a half.

11. drop

drop Well-Known Member

my computer+my connection+my video editing software+my video editing= needs prozac or a shot of grey goose

its on the way..

12. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

just be glad i was not there:D

13. vito2279

Hey!!! You NEED me!! I'm the only one who's been close enough to you to tell you how much you've been backin the bike in!! Wish I had a camera for that!:up:

14. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

No doubt. You give me all sorts of fits at tally for sure.

In the solo race the bike was not handling worth a damn. I could barely keep two wheels in line anywhere on the damn track.

In the B race, it was much better, but I was told I was still pretty slideways going into the chicane. I thought it was MOSTLY straight :D. I guess not lol

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

16. drop

drop Well-Known Member

17. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Yeah, you jumped for sure.

Not as bad as Vics front tire did though :crackup:

18. 418

418 Expert #59

19. gixxercurt

gixxercurt Curtis Murray

damn it man

20. lrmzx636

lrmzx636 Over TWO Customs

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I've done a lot of wheelies in my day but nothing ever as entertaining as that one!