1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohvale 190 class?

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Renato G, Sep 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Well good morning!

Just enjoyed a weekend that was possibly one of the most proudest moments in my life. Busy making the kids just like myself and finally got another off the payroll. :cool:

Anywho, this is the WERA board I remember! Flaming those with opinions and views different than the Mongo clan.

Despite the many unkind words my stance / views / opinions are still unchanged.

If we would of known a minority was being accommodated running a 190 (Typical for Oh-vale) that ended up slaughtering the field we would of left ours home.
    I could of saved dollars trying to source parts from Europe.
    Hours in the garage trying to get the three chassis sorted could of been spent elsewhere.
    Avoiding dragging three chassis 1200 miles could of saved some money.
    Having two p*ssed off kids thinking it was BS and not wanting to run the class would of saved irritation in our pit.
    Having Princess not even try and cause myself and other drama would of been saved. (Yes, as a father I can say that. We aren't raising snow flakes.)
    Having a kid lost on a hot track as other races proceeded would of saved myself almost losing my Sh*t and some conversation with WERA. (We didn't know if he crashed/injured/etc)

So most see a whinny dad. But don't realize how the events effect those with tight budgets and competitive racers can spiral out of control.

So carry on, I'm out of this thread. Put a fork in it...

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

3. voss555

voss555 Well-Known Member

Just to clarify for anyone interested in racing this class, a CRF150R is not a 'cheater' bike in the past or present, by the rules or by the bike cost.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Correct, great bike for it.