1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohvale 190 class?

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Renato G, Sep 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Haven't we even talked about doing that with you on a technically legal bike?

2. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

No, I asked you where you announced it. You say you did in a previous response in another thread. Stated it had been discussed on this board. I looked and couldn't find anything. Hence why I responded in this thread. Possibly you lied? See how that game is played?

Funny how you pick and choose. Even a response in this thread stated you wouldn't score a 190 if it ran.

But now we have results of them running in 2021?

You are all over the place.

Anywho, Team Miller won't be putting 190's into 10" wheel chassis. Nor will we compete in classes that will pit 190 horizontal's vs 160's. You can choose not to be transparent, we can choose not to run in those classes. Rather simple, it's your loss of revenue and grid size.

3. FastByKids

No, was always about the 190 transparency.

You started about calling me a liar to prove some point about 5cc over the limit although it has been permitted for over three years. Sigh.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Yes. You were going to allow it so that you could see the 190 in person.

And I was obviously fine with not being scored for the aforementioned reason.

But the bike arrived late because Italy went on quarantine and all the factories were shut down. So the exercise became a non exercise.

I only rode my 160 with wera at Nelson in 2020. It was absolutely hilarious to do it too. At one point Alex and I were side by side drag racing down the back straight to the kink and we were both laughing hysterically in our helmets. One of my favorite moments of that year.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You're playing thee wrong game evidently because yet again, the deflection isn't working.

I said that? Me? In this thread? This will be fun, please find that quote.

Yes, just as we had results of the 160's running that you took to be us allowing 160's to run - you were right by the way, it is a good way to see what we allow. Why didn't you use that exact same criteria for the 190 though?

That's the best part of all of this, you're running around so hard trying to prove me wrong and take attention off of you running an illegal machine while bitching about others doing the same that you don't realize what the hell you're saying any longer. I haven't change position once, I haven't said anything different than I have all along.

I am perfectly happy if you Hank choose to not come to races and run with us. I will miss having your children and will miss seeing them improve and go on to bigger and better but to not deal with you on here or in person I'll accept that loss.

Yes I know you just said minis if I dare to not cave to your class rule wishes, most of the above was wishful thinking on my part.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

$50 to the AFF to change a certain someone’s login to Mr. Meeseeks…

YoshiHNS and noles19 like this.
  7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I was thinking either "Ohvale" or "Michigan".

YoshiHNS likes this.
  8. FastByKids

^^^
    Oh, here it is. Took some digging.

Oh no Sean, we have to much history. You don't get to get rid of me that easy. Although multiple orgs have popped up to compete with WERA, we choose to stay with the org (luckily it's much bigger than your egotistical self) that we are familiar with.

Hell, you don't even remember the ONE serious conversation I had with you discussing the 190. Nor do you even remember the other conversations we have had in jest out west. Don't be playing the victim card of having the burden "of dealing with me". You are much better than that. Or have you slipped at your advanced age?

As for this board, sorry but not sorry having these types of conversations.

You lack transparency, I'll keep having these conversations.

9. FastByKids

@Mongo

10. StaccatoFan

And I just elaborated on why because Mongo asked.

Again. You lose.

11. FastByKids

What did I lose?

Is it 11p yet?

Thought you weren't' coming around until you had a few beverages?

Aren't you busy counting all your money for all that Oh-vale product? :Poke:

12. FastByKids

Ok, headed home.

Got a kids birthday then off to Texas for a graduation ceremony.

Wonder what Monday will bring?:dead:

:timeforabeer:

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I’m not a gynecologist, but I know a cunt when I see one.

Please don’t let your children grow up to be like you.

noles19, FastByKids and StaccatoFan like this.
  14. StaccatoFan

I don’t drink twat waffle.

15. StaccatoFan

No...I counting my money from my shares of Apple, Amazon and Google your idiot.

But, I did buy a platform that can allow my son to ride some Ohvale cup if we want...just because it might be fun
    experience for him.

16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

It's crazy how it seems that everyone that raves about Bucci is an annoying attention seeker.
    It's like dealing with a true hipster.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  17. YoshiHNS

YoshiHNS Mr. Slowly

Me waiting for this thread to end

[​IMG]

DmanSlam likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, that's not what those words mean :crackup: I never said I didn't post it had been discussed here. Try again please.

I remember talking to you about the 190 at the GNF, never said otherwise, hell I've referenced your protest repeatedly. That has nothing to do with remembering something that still has nothing to do with it and that's your kids working on bikes. Yet another try again.

What victim card? I deal with people like you all the time, it's part of the job. You're truly not that special sorry.

What conversation? You continually whining isn't a conversation, it's the same as your idiotic trolling you think is so cute. It's all just looking for attention so don't get mad when you get what you're seeking.

Still haven't remotely shown a lack of transparency with regard to rules and such. I freely admit in person I am not transparent, it would be cool to be invisible but hard to order a beer at the bar so I'm good the way I am.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, yeah, that wasn't posted by me. :crackup:

20. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

My goodness, are you so obtuse that you don't understand any of the points that other posters on here have made? Do you not understand that not a single person who has posted in this thread in any way agrees with you? Do think you are so special that Sean should remember each and every conversation he has had with you over the past 20 years? Do you understand that race officials have to deal with multiple racers and racer dads on every single race weekend, both good and bad interactions?
    I for one feel very sorry for your kids having to deal with your attitude. How about if you make a few more snotty comments about your daughter and how she would have done so much better if she didn't have an attitude.

Since Dern already summed you up in his post I'll just have to fall back on one of my favorites:
    You suck!!!