1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ohvale 190 class?

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Renato G, Sep 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

No, I'm just picking up the stones you are throwing and sending them back at you.

As usual my stones always brings out the butthurt in people.
    Now you are upping your personal attacks with foul language. You have already lost. You should quit. :crackup:

Or perhaps you have more advise on how I can / should run my race team? :Poke:

Possible more insults on other race org that didn't cater to you?

Appears you got some fans that want to know more. :moon:

2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

No. I’m not butt hurt. I enjoy toying with idiots here once in a while.

I gotta go get my Ohvale ready for next year. That bike and business model obviously won and you’re upset because you bet on a losing horse.

Sorry about your luck.

3. FastByKids

Except you removed all doubt of the idiot you are! Stepping in a hypocritical pile of $hit that got turned on you. But if you think you made a point, others are laughing at you. :crackup:

And if you got the coin to blow "on that business model" more power to you. As they say, a fool is easily separated from their money! :p

Losing horse? Don't think I lost at anything. I chose a chassis that permitted my kids to step up to a big bike no issues. As you spend MORE money wondering how to bridge a gap between a short twitchy chassis (Oh-vale), to a big bike we laugh at you.

BY RIGHT - BUY ONCE - BUY BUCCI!!!!

Ok, now I'm trolling a bit, but it's fun.:beer:

4. StaccatoFan

Nah. Seen the Bucci. It’s a turd. Might have maybe fit me a little better than the Ohvale as an adult. But the Customer service I’ve gotten from Branden has been excellent so far. Hell if I need to, I can drive to his house in an hour to get parts.

I’ll call Cretu for the Ape if I need one.

Sorry Simple Simon. Gotta go get the kid. Schools out early today. Just like you and your kids are out of the Ohvale cup.

5. FastByKids

Well, when you decide to drunk post again past 11p here is some material...

You are the first I've ever heard call a Bucci "a turd". So you obviously ridden one to come to that conclusion? We have put very well know MotoAmerica racers on our Bucci and received very high praise and comments on how much better it was that a GP-0.

Yes, my bald headed buddy is on point with replacement parts for our Oh-vale engines. But at the end of the day he gets his parts air mailed via Italy. My Bucci's are supported via England, Germany and Italy. Other parts we can get cheaper from TBolt USA. (Hint Hint, but I doubt you are interested in saving money).

If you want to spend 12 large for a Chinese engine / carb bike that is only competitive amongst itself than that's on you. You are a shiny example how easy a fool is separated from his money.

Your Ohio "friends" warned me how much of a douche you are and now all doubt has been removed. NEVER would I wish ill on ANYONES kids. My kids have grown like weeds. On size alone wouldn't be competitive in the 160 class. (Pro Tip, size does matter)

Oddly we are use to dealing with people like you. Full of talking $hit and thinking you are better than others. One day you might need a engine in the Oh-vale class and be told Team Miller can get you one fast. (Fact, has happened in the past) And we would gladly ship it to help out your son. That's the type of family we are. We are ALL seeing what kind of person you are...

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh good lord, here we get Hank the basdass yet again. You keep saying we talked about the kids working on their bikes, could have happened, don't remember it. Do I believe you that you took 155.5cc engines and swapped them or rebuilt them to be under 150cc? Nope. As much as you're crying poor (with good reason) it would be ridiculous to buy multiple Ohvale 160's and immediately change engines or modify the engines. Got nothing to do with kids doing maintenance so not sure why you keep bringing that up.

You want to talk face to face? Fine, you know damned well I don't care about online or in person and I'll say the exact same thing.

noles19 likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So what exact displacement were the engines they ran?

I don't care about compression, that has nothing to do with anything. Don't care what the cylinders are marked. You can be protested no matter what anything says, measurements are all that matter.

8. FastByKids

At the moment I actually have four Oh-vale engines in my possession. Believe me or not. But I'm getting tired of being called a liar by you. These engines usually come to us with catastrophic head damage. Another engine came into our possession because it had a cracked case via Rise. We are known for rebuilding these. Kids do all the work. That's why I mention it.

Funk sake, the Daytona is a true 150. Hayden (If she didn't have a attitude might of ran with that CRF-150r)

The Oh-vale Engine Parker ran was 155cc. Marked 150cc as all Oh-vale 160cc's are in the states. If everyone is on the same engine as we expected (like the west coast) no way in hell a protest can be levied.

Maddux ran a 110cc exact motor OH-vale uses.

I've stated this already but I'll repeat...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay so you're saying one was 155cc. Which means I was correct and you did lie in this post -

Again, don't care what it is marked. Don't care what others are running. You can absolutely be protested. FWIW if you'd been protested at the GNF I would have given the same response I gave when you tried to protest the 190s. The entire point of that round was for fun, it even said so on the schedule.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  10. FastByKids

Actually Vegas we ran the Daytona, the two other kids were broken. (Forgot about that).

Willow only the Daytona survived. Parker blew his engine and didn't race mini's. Maddux limped along on a wore out 110cc.

So technically no lies.

Lying would be saying that the 190's had been "talked about" and everyone knew about it. Obviously we could of saved trailer space and spend if things were a bit more transparent. I'm not remembering Mini's being labeled "fun race" out west, but perhaps I missed it. Certainly missed that verbiage at the GNF.

So please, stop calling me a liar.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We were talking about the GNF. We never discussed 190's out West during the regular season. Quit with the strawman silliness. No one cares.

You admitted one bike was 155cc. I do not give a shit what it was. But you did lie in the post I quoted. I don't give a shit that you lied. I do find it hilarious that you're trying to get pissy about me calling you out on it when you're the one who did it and proved you did it with your own words.

Please stop arguing about something you already proved with your own words.

12. FastByKids

Yes Sean, you are king!

Who cares you got people out bending over backwards trying to make a go to be in your show.

Possibly I should of said we didn't use our 160's. That we built an engines that would be exactly like the OH-vale. (marked 150cc but truly a 155cc). And used a special Daytona to make a go at it with the CRF-150r. (Actually I did say that multiple times)

Here you are trying to being pompous that one engine was 5cc over the stated limit. Which has been permitted for a few years. Whatever point you are trying to prove go you. But consistently calling a customer a liar is very bad for business. And for what, so you can save face? Or try to diminish your customers? Don't worry, I don't think anymore or less or you than I have from twenty years ago.

When the main conversation is about a 190 that slaughtered the field and the lack of your transparency for announcing such would be permitted. That you LIED stating that "Everyone knew about it and was discussed". Which it wasn't. Now all the sudden it was a "fun race", however some of us came out to be competitive. Which to us being competitive is fun.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Try again, never said anything remotely bad about you or your efforts.

Don't care what you should have said. You said what you did, I called you on it, you admit I was correct and still want to fight about it. Move on, you already failed in whatever it is you're looking to accomplish, the martyr routine isn't working and you've gotten the attention you seem to crave.

Not remotely pompous. Merely discussing the specific rules that YOU tried to use to get others DQ'd which would have gotten your bike DQ'd as well had we followed them. Now you're okay with us allowing a bike not specifically okay per the rules? Hypocrite much? I am not diminishing my customers, you'd have to have credibility in the first place. Your words and actions give you none. I don't care what you think of me, I do feel for the kids though because they're only hearing your warped version of things not reality.

I announced the 190 being fine as well as I announced the 160 being fine. How is it one is okay and the other is not? The GNF race has always been described as a fun race. Yet one more time, it's even labeled such on the schedule.

You really need to learn when to shut up but I know better.

14. FastByKids

Where did you announce the 190 "would be fine"? Curious so I know where to look for any other rules that have been changed.

I knew the Oh-vale 155 was legal because we raced against them past couple years, but never a 190.

I'll wait.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dunno, on here somewhere and in person for sure. Can't remember specifics nor does it matter. Still has nothing remotely to do with the discussion about you saying all of your bikes were legal while trying to protest and your bitching about me calling you out for them not all being legal.

Continually changing the subject might work when you can delete your posts but alas, that isn't here :crackup:

For fun though - where did I specifically announce the 155cc Ohvale 160 was legal for the class with an upper limit of 150cc?

Now please pay attention, I didn't say anywhere in there I didn't or don't allow it. Same as I'm not saying I didn't or don't allow the 190. You want to know specifics of where I allowed the 190 and I want you to show me specifics of where I allowed the bike you ran.

16. FastByKids

And now we are getting somewhere.

Three years ago we saw results of Oh-vale 160 (technically being a 155) being on the mini podium of multiple WERA West events.

When you got kids on your podium utilizing that engine and chassis the past few years that sounds like a big funking resounding announcement to me.

However, we never seen a 190 raced until the GNF.

17. FastByKids

^
    And sounds like there was some further confusion even in this thread. Someone posted they emailed and you said "run it but we won't score it". Referring to the 190...

So sounds like even this year you have flipped flopped multiple times?

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't ask where you saw results. I asked where I specifically announced it.

But if you want to play the results game - there were Ohvale 190s on results during the season in 2021. If results were enough for the 160 why aren't they enough for the 190?

You keep trying to talk about where I specifically announce things. So find it instead of trying to change the subject.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You suck at deflection. Your complaint is about being called out for lying remember?

But to address the latest strawman bullshit - an email prior to the season starting about a bike I hadn't seen on track yet is not the same thing as once the season gets going and I see how it does. Once I had more information I allowed it. Happens all the time when trying to figure out what belongs where.

20. StaccatoFan

And since you’re quoting me, I asked about scoring when/if I rode my 190 at that time because I didn’t want to “win” and take that sense of accomplishment from a kid.